Use of the term 'Singh' to denote both Singh and SInghni?

Men use this as a tactic to get the women into bed without having to make any sort of commitment, deceive the women, and then leave them after they have slept with them.  (not all men, but there are a very significant number)

Not saying it cant happen the opposite way, but it's USUALLY this way.  

​Well. women enjoy sex more than men. Their orgasms last longer too. 

The Gurbani of Sri Charitropakhian Sahib jee is so well ahead of its times.

Bhul chuk maaf

​Not rape... but its well known in the west anyway, that teenager boys will try their best to coax teenage girls into sleeping with them tricking them into thinking the boy loves them and they will eventually get married etc (and then they usually leave them after they have used the girl and got what they wanted).  Sure there are girls who go to bars and look for guys... but generally speaking, it's the guys who are more looking for a quick roll in the hay. 

Women sleep with men outside marriage usually for the promise of marriage, or statements of love by the man.  But they nearly ALWAYS have the end goal of something long term happening.

Men use this as a tactic to get the women into bed without having to make any sort of commitment, deceive the women, and then leave them after they have slept with them.  (not all men, but there are a very significant number)

Not saying it cant happen the opposite way, but it's USUALLY this way.  

Which is why I find the stories in Chitropakyan unable to be taken literally.  Because they are actually saying the opposite which doesn't make sense.  Women are programmed to want long term relationships and not quick rolls in the hay yet if you take the stories literally they make the women in those stories out to be whores just looking to get laid.  But in reality, that is more the mindset of men, not women!  

Now someone else posted before, another angle to this:  That in times when women were chattles, mere property to men, were oppressed, did not have hardly any rights etc. the only way they could get their own desires or needs met (not talking about sexual desires - I am talking about material desires or needs, like food, money, outcomes of decisions etc) was to convince the men to give it to them.  When women had no power of their own, they were forced to live off the power their men had... What 'tool' did the women have to bargain with? Because of physical size,  generally speaking they couldn't force the men to give things to them, so they could have used sex as a bargaining tool.  

However the above still doesn't make sense... theres one story in there where a girl is made out to look like a sex starved lunatic just wanting to get in bed with Guru Ji.  This doesn't make sense to me (unless she somehow was hoping by sleeping with him she would somehow gain higher status herself?) 

In any case, the answer is to remove the unequal balance of power.  If men no longer have all of the power, and control over the women, then the women would have no need to use things like sex to bargain for their needs, or by thinking they can (or even need to) elevate their own status by having sex with a man who is high status.  The answer is what the Gurus had taught anyway... that male and female are equal - everyone has the same light within them.  Then there is no need for anyone to do stupid things to try and elevate themselves.  I find that explanation maybe *plausible* 

But it's definitely not writing just to make women look like sex addicted whores.  If any gender has that title, society in general can speak to the fact that it's the males.  (not saying ALL males but in general we ALL know men are *usually* the ones to solicit).  

But the deeper meaning was explained on other sites about the male and female principles inherent in Akal Purakh (and all of us and everything that exists).  

First you are being sexist. Talk about equality.

Woman are horny as much as men. I live in the west and I see woman trying to bang guys for the hell of it as well. I go to coffee shops and other places and I see women checking out a guy. It's same amount of women and same amount of men that are sexual deviants. You are just being biased. The stuff you are talking about is shit that happened probably 50 years ago. In today's time women are on the loose like men.

The way you wrote your post shows that you think that men are just dogs even if you didn't blatantly write it. You think we are just horny animals that would even commit rape everyday if we were allowed. You think women are angels and men are devils who think of sex all the time. Pull the feminism that you have out of your brain and you can probably learn something that isn't biased. 

Have you actually read Sri charitarpkhyian? I'm not talking about some tuks here and there I'm talking about actually reading the bani. 

I have to agree with Singh123456777.

When a hunky male with chiseled jawline with popping pecs comes into a scene , all the ladies go giggling, ooo aaa, and tingling in their bellies. All want a piece of him.

So stop demonizing men. Although it is the fault of men especially beta bitches who have put women on a pedestal and started worshiping them, chasing after them like dogs. Women have so much options that they start to treat men like garbage except the ones who maintain their self respect.

Women are biologically and physiologically  more manipulative, google their brain scans. They use all kind of trickery to get away with what they want , be it better grades or a good providing husband.

All the stories of Charitropakhyan can be understood in literal terms or a deeper meaning.

Feminism and modern media, and love shove has reduced men into bitches. Sad.

First you are being sexist. Talk about equality.

Woman are horny as much as men. I live in the west and I see woman trying to bang guys for the hell of it as well. I go to coffee shops and other places and I see women checking out a guy. It's same amount of women and same amount of men that are sexual deviants. You are just being biased. The stuff you are talking about is shit that happened probably 50 years ago. In today's time women are on the loose like men.

​Good points on top and bottom.

All the stories of Charitropakhyan can be understood in literal terms or a deeper meaning.​

Edited by paapiman

Okay so you are saying the stories are supposed to mean women are manipulative and sexual deviants and whores by nature and men are the angels and victims?

May as well be the Adam and Eve story... Eve was the bringer of all sin upon man kind for deceiving Adam. Therefore all women for all time have been seen as temptresses, evil, etc. and thats why they have been oppressed and treated as lesser beings especially by religions. 

Is this what you guys believe? It would explain a lot!

And let me tell you, from personal experience when I was a teen and in my 20s.  I never once solicited a man.  However I had many try to convince me.  Luckily I never gave in.  However some of my friends in high school did... the guy sweet talked them and sweet talked them until they gave in... then they got pregnant, and the guy disappeared.  It was never the girls who initiated it.  

Edited by Satkirin_Kaur

Okay so you are saying the stories are supposed to mean women are manipulative and sexual deviants and whores by nature and men are the angels and victims?

​Some tales in SrI Charitropakhian Sahib jee talk about men and some talk about the positive side of women. One needs a saint scholar to explain its meanings and what we can learn from them. It would be childish to reject their literal meanings, just because a person cannot understand them.

And let me tell you, from personal experience when I was a teen and in my 20s.  I never once solicited a man.  However I had many try to convince me.  Luckily I never gave in.  However some of my friends in high school did... the guy sweet talked them and sweet talked them until they gave in... then they got pregnant, and the guy disappeared.  It was never the girls who initiated it.  

Some personal experiences cannot be used to look down upon a gender. ​I had a white friend (Italian) and he also told me about his experiences (they are explicit in nature) with a couple of girls. I don't have a lot of white friends, otherwise I might have heard more stories about their girlfriends. 

Bhul chuk maaf

The VAST majority are putting women as deviant sexual predators.  And that's just not reality. The fact that you are unwilling to admit that guys use deception more than women do to get into girls pants is funny! I'm not saying no girls do this but more guys do it than girls! The stories however in there seem to suggest the opposite. 

If this is truly bani (which is still debated by many) then no wonder groups like DDT want to limit women and put them into such a subordinate position! You think we are all deceptive tramps! 

And I am offended by that suggestion (whether overtly suggested or not a few of you suggested it when you read between the lines)

Edited by Satkirin_Kaur

The VAST majority are putting women as deviant sexual predators.  And that's just not reality. The fact that you are unwilling to admit that guys use deception more than women do to get into girls pants is funny! I'm not saying no girls do this but more guys do it than girls! The stories however in there seem to suggest the opposite. 

​It was important to reveal this aspect of women as some people might assume women to be innocent and harmless beings, but not all are. If there was no Sri Charitropakhian jee, there was a possibility that innocent Sikhs males would respect all women too much and might end up being puppets in the hands of immoral/characterless women.

If this is truly bani (which is still debated by many) then no wonder groups like DDT want to limit women and put them into such a subordinate position! 

​Some people have even doubted Bhagat bani (part of SSGGSJ) in the past, so it's not surprising if some people doubt Sri Charitropakhian jee. We cannot be listening to people, who are very low on the Spiritual ladder, for Gurmat matters.

Bhul chuk maaf

Edited by paapiman

But it's not important to show this aspect of men? What about warning the Singhnis about being trusting of all men??

also it seems to me all this type of teaching does is perpetuate distrust on both sides. Are all men supposed to distrust all women? Seems to me that was already happening as Other religions in the area at the time portrayed women as vile deceiving temptresses who were obstacles to men's spiritual advancement.  Why would that need to be written down again? 

What about women trusting men? Women have always been told to be damsels in distress relying on men for protection. Are we supposed to be trusting of all men? What about our warning?

Edited by Satkirin_Kaur

Even on physiological levels, the man and woman Brain is different.  There must be a reason why there are more Charitars of women than men in Charitropakhyan.

Look at the image.

Here is the link, it is interesting if you have time : http://www.uphs.upenn.edu/news/News_Releases/2013/12/verma/

Brain Connectivity Study Reveals Striking Differences Between Men and Women:

"...colleagues found greater neural connectivity from front to back and within one hemisphere in males, suggesting their brains are structured to facilitate connectivity between perception and coordinated action. In contrast, in females, the wiring goes between the left and right hemispheres, suggesting that they facilitate communication between the analytical and intuition.

“These maps show us a stark difference--and complementarity--in the architecture of the human brain that helps provide a potential neural basis as to why men excel at certain tasks, and women at others,” said Verma.

For instance, on average, men are more likely better at learning and performing a single task at hand, like cycling or navigating directions, whereas women have superior memory and social cognition skills, making them more equipped for multitasking and creating solutions that work for a group. They have a mentalistic approach, so to speak...."

Guess who is better at manipulation if you have superior social cognition skills, Man or Woman? 

Thus, You can never win a debate with a woman, its futile. lol

verma_medium.jpg

whereas women have superior memory and social cognition skills, making them more equipped for multitasking and creating solutions that work for a group. They have a mentalistic approach, so to speak...."

Guess who is better at manipulation if you have superior social cognition skills, Man or Woman? 

Thus, You can never win a debate with a woman, its futile. lol

verma_medium.jpg

​Don't shoot me for suggesting this, but doesn't that also suggest women would be better leaders than men??  "Creating solutions that work for a group" and "superior cognition skills"??????? Seems to me that a leader could use those skills more than brute strength - ME MAN, ME IN CONTROL LOL Let me bang my chest... and in fact those skills are actually valued more in leaders today than physical strength.

Oh and did you know that what decides these things in embryos which ALL start out as female... the presence of the Y chromosome starts introducing testosterone. However, there are cases where even though there is a Y chromosome, less testosterone gets introduced and you end up with physical males who have brains similar to how they'd be without the testosterone introduced (physical female).  The opposite also happens... where something other than a Y chromosome triggers testosterone to be produced in an XX embryo and the brain of that physical female turns out more like a physical typical male.  This is how transgender has been defined (and also proves its not a mere choice in those people). But for some, they don't ever become transgender, but still exhibit traits more like the other.  And these differences happen all the time... in varying degrees.  Nobody is identical. And it just proves that males and females you can't define in black and white... what if a woman is physically female but brain scans show her brain is typical male?? or vice versa?? Do you consider the genetalia as the defining factor or the brain?? Transgenders actually describe it as being the opposite gender... they totally identify as the opposite - as in no doubt in their mind - in stark contradiction to the genetalia they possess. 

And just because someone has an ability doesn't mean they use it.  I have never deceived anyone to get something that I want. Instead, I have been raised with the mentality to try my best in everything and to never give up.  So instead of deceiving my way to success in career etc, I actually worked for it.  The above also does not mean men are not capable of that stuff.  As I said, I have been on the receiving end of boys proclaiming love to convince me to jump in the sack with them.  I didn't oblige btw.  But I have been on the receiving end quite a bit when I was younger.  Claims like "You know I love you, you should let me show you so that its not just words" etc.  But in the end when I didn't put out, he'd move on to another easier target. So much for his "love". If that wasn't attempt at deception to get sex I don't know what is! LOL. But I have never seen any females do that!  On the other hand, if a husband did something wrong and upset one of my friends, they'd sooner do the opposite and withhold sex! LOL

​NO WAY you just said that!!!!! LMAO.  

Men would sooner drive around all night than admit they got lost! HAHA 

​Lol I didnt say it,  its in the paper.

Fundamentally, there are differences in the wiring of Brain between Man & Woman. Not all women are the same, but they have the potential to use their superior skills, and indeed they use it for good or bad, that is up to them.

​Lol I didnt say it,  its in the paper.

Fundamentally, there are differences in the wiring of Brain between Man & Woman. Not all women are the same, but they have the potential to use their superior skills, and indeed they use it for good or bad, that is up to them.

​What is your take on transgender? Where that brain wiring is the opposite of the physical genetalia they possess? 

^ I agree with your take on transgender. There is a spectrum, bell curve distribution, people fall on extremes and somewhere in between, but mostly in middle. Some males are feminine, some females are masculine, some are homosexual, and some are transgender.  There is no black and  white, as you say.

Satkiran just stop stop stop stop stop with your bullshit! Read my post again. If you think men are more horny than women you are wrong. They have the same hornyness but express it in different ways. I don't like how you say men are more horny than women when that's not the case. I could even give you some examples that happened to my friends that make the woman seem more horny than the man. Satkiran you are a biased feminazi who thinks that women should rule and kill all men. That's the vibe I have been getting from your posts recently. Women like you that only see one side are what makes men lose respect for women. You are blind to the real world. Until you see that both men and women are horny until then you should not post anymore on this topic cause your biased. Just stop.

Also not even in one single post have anybody called a woman a trap so stop with your LIES!

Sri charitarpkhyian talks about both men and women and how both are sexual deviants etc.