5 Pyare: selected by the Guru?

SikhKhoj

I'm going to throw this in the mix:

I think they run riot with these tenuous links with past figures in India. It's a cultural thing.

I mean, looking at certain puratan manuscripts, it appears as if it was quite a commonly held belief that Baba Nanak was a reincarnation of Raja Janak a few centuries ago. But this seems to have been an idea that has been jettisoned by the Sikh masses today. 

There is one clue. It might be a little anti-gurmat. Their castes were the same.

Oh okay, so caste is such a powerful thing that it stuck with them across incarnations......

Now that DOES sound like Hinduism rather than Sikhi to me.

Funny how no good people from Europe or Africa was reincarnated as an important Sikh. Looks like this whole reincarnation thing is quite restricted geographically. 

Edited by dalsingh101

I mean, looking at certain puratan manuscripts, it appears as if it was quite a commonly held belief that Baba Nanak was a reincarnation of Raja Janak a few centuries ago. But this seems to have been an idea that has been jettisoned by the Sikh masses today. 

​The myth that first master was an incarnation of Raja Janak was propagated by Hindal. This person also edited the Janam Sakhis. His descendants were known as Hindalieh or Niranjanieh. The person who was responsible in getting Shahed Baba Taru Singh jee arrested, was also a Hindaliah. 

Bhul chuk maaf

Paapi, stop being a hypocrite. If you assume Hindalis wanted to destroy Sikhi, wouldn't Koer Singh perhaps distort Sikhi too? He was from a Hindu background and bhought a lot of Hindu interpretation of Sikhi as is evident from his work. His previous name was Vishan Daas.

And it is funny that you yourself said 'it is a little anti gurmat but see this', are you blind? To justify Koer Singh and Baba Gurbachan Bhindranwale you go against Gurmat? Shame on you.

The amount of stupidity that comes from you is absolutely amazing. Why do you use an argument against the supposed Aligarh manuscripts when you’re not willing to expand on it?  Do you even know if anyone actually went there or are you just making up stuff as you go along ?

Edited by amardeep

No why would it hurt? it's not a competition is it??

Get your OCD act together or whatever illness you're suffering from. Why would I even ask GS Mann and others when I can ask you -  a scholar of much greater standards. You even think you are better at writing Granths than Rattan Singh Bhangu haha.. .You little arrogant piece of shit. Tell us who these professors are or stop making up stuff as you go along.

Edited by amardeep

I have said over and over again, stop polluting my topic you tattu. Dumb illiterate posing as a scholar, I found a thousand mistakes in your paper and yet you get people to share it on  facebook to fool people.

Anyone reading this topic can go Aligarh university and find out if its true or not.

Edited by SikhKhoj

You little twat, you have polluted every single topic here for the past couple of months with your arrogant remarks and personal attacks... And now all of a sudden you’re telling me to respect your topic. Seriously man spend less time on sikhawareness and spend more time on fixing yourself up. I don’t know if you’re stupid or just born as a negative piece of shit. But if you bring up an argument you have to complete it. You can’t just claim people went there and then not say who they were. I take it you’re making up shit as you go along since you consider debates as competitions to win.

Edited by amardeep

No actually i've never claimed to be a scholar - its just you making up shit as usual... Like i've said earlier, you're just debating yourself... Go write a granth better than those of Kavi Santokh Singh, Rattan Singh Bhangu etc... With the amount of arrogance in you - you probably think you can.

Stop pretending you're a scholar you phuddu thats it. You are tatti and so was your paper which I corrected yet you got people to post it, boosting your ego lol.

I can't even tell you to stop spending less time on SA and fix yourself because phuddupuna don't get healed mate. So good luck

Oooh noooo i made some mistakes in my paper, oooh no.. I wish I was perfect like Sikhkhoj - the greatest vidvaan of Sikh history. Oh no what should I do.. Here i thought i was perfect and never made mistakes but the even greater Sikhkhoj found some mistakes. oh noooo....

you little piece of shit go hang yourself man. But then Again, you aint even worth the rope

I am debating myself because you run away you coward. I blasted Sri Gur Sobhas early dating piece by piece and you could do nothing. I blasted your phuddu argument that Pandit Tara Singh Narotam was influenced by anti Dasam granth soch bla bla

Won't reply to a ******** like you anymore.

Edited by SikhKhoj

No actually you did'n "blast" anything. I stopped debating with you because you kept pulling the standards low.. You're turning interesting historical debates Down to a level of personal attacks, - then i pull out since its just waste of time. No reason to engage in such debates. Now im doing the same as what you do - does'nt seem that you like it. But then Again, you are a lil OCD piece of shit so why would you even like your own medicine.

Edited by amardeep

Some Sikhs says ਪੰਚ ਪਰਵਾਣ ਪੰਚ ਪਰਧਾਨੁ ॥ refers to Panj Pyare but someone once told me that Panch can also mean someone who has subdued the 5 vices. The latter is a plausible explanation but the tuk remains open to interpretation.

Edited by SikhKhoj

Hey you idiot liar. Are you gonna tell us who professors went to Aligarh University or are you gonna confess that you were making up stuff??

If you dont answer im gonna interpret this as me winning the debate. Cause this is what a debate is about right? Competition. So one point for me. In your little mental head I take it that its 3 points for you so far and one for me... Must be good being you. Everything in life is a competition and you're winning everything. The man. The # 1 at everything.

The way im writing now seems very weird and unlike me but I guess this is how you prefer it. Right? You little dumbass

Nope cause it was never a competition to begin with. But if you feel great happiness and joy about winning then sure lets just say i lost.

Come on dude, tell us who these professors were or admit that you dont know if anyone actually went there. Come on show us your superior knowledge you little twat.