Turbans in exam

kdsingh80

There is big controversy going on in India . There was mass cheating in All India pre medical test and supreme court told CBSE to reconduct test and this time they banned all religious symbols  and  too including Hijabs, scarves as bluetooth device or notes can be hidden in that. Supreme court was leniant on sikhs and allowed them to wear turban or patka , but there are already cases in some exams where sikh students were caught with bluetooth device in turban. muslims are now sighting example of allowing sikh turbans and crying discrimination. Now in future this will become a major issue as both sides have legitimate concerns

So what should sikh community should do ? 

Put multiple cameras in exam room,  have team of individuals monitor them.. I understand it may not be feasible in small school but they can definitely launch this pilot program in big schools. 

Firstly why is there cheating happening ?

Is it due to , poor teaching standards

Poor facilities

I have heard and seen in the past other students taking exams for other students for a fee

Is it money oriented , i.e. teachers want money so that they can help students pass

Plus who would want to go to some one especially studying medicine who have passed by cheating , i know i wouldnt .

I think you would need to look at the root cause , for them cheating and then take the necessary precautions.

Firstly why is there cheating happening ?

Is it due to , poor teaching standards

Poor facilities

I have heard and seen in the past other students taking exams for other students for a fee

Is it money oriented , i.e. teachers want money so that they can help students pass

Plus who would want to go to some one especially studying medicine who have passed by cheating , i know i wouldnt .

I think you would need to look at the root cause , for them cheating and then take the necessary precautions.

No.1 This is all India pre medical test and most of students take private coaching for it. where best teachers teach you with hefty fees

No.2 it is not about passing It is about scoring good rank if you know answer of 90/100 questions and you can cheat for other 4 question then you an go to top medical colleges like AIIMS delhi

No.3 No doctor will tell you that he has cheated in AIPMT 

Cheating happen because for few hundred seats in Central funded best Medical or engineering colleges thousands of students compete. And later it is not your degree that matter , it is the name of college  and university that matter

LOL were the students carrying internet Wireless modems in their turbans? haha wtf

Jalandhar student caught using bluetooth device in exam

• HT Correspondent, Hindustan Times, Jalandhar
  • Updated: Mar 16, 2013 19:36 IST
  • Share0
  •  

The district education department has caught a class 12 candidate, taking the exam through Open School, cheating using bluetooth during the biology exam on Friday at the New St Soldier School centre.

District education officer, secondary, Nilam Kumari, said that the candidate had tied a bluetooth device under his turban and was being fed answers from his friend, sitting in Kartarpur.

This has happened several times

Members of the flying squad said many students concealed their Bluetooth devices under their turbans.

Sukhminder Kaur, principal of Government High School, Salaudi, who caught the students, said, “A student hid his Bluetooth device under the turban. Another student hid it in a handkerchief.”

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2014/20140326/ldh1.htm

Edited by kdsingh80