psychic-mediums? crossing over ? ghosts vs spirits ?

Ragmaala

So I recently came across some videos across youtube in which different psychics acted as a medium and passed on the messages over their loved ones.  If you yourself want to check them out, you can search psychic john edward on utube. These guys seemed genuine, and I have no doubt about their work. But I have some questions.

It seemed, after watching many videos, the main theme is that their deceased ones are with them, are watching over them, will be with them when they cross over to the other realm, will be there when they die and help them transition across.

Now when I read this in context of Gurbani , here is what I feel. Please let me know your thoughts thank you.

1) if a person is still watching over or with you, it means that is a ghost, they are so attached to you that they havent left the earth yet, and they still are roaming around here . That is not a good thing right ?

2)  Gurbani again and again mentions that jeev is alone, and only naam will go. Then how can you expect your family members to be waiting for you ?

3) These guys make it seem that ghosts are happy and sending messages through medium that they are in a pleasant position. This is contrary to what we know, esp after listening to Suleman.

My understanding so far is that these psychic mediums are able to connect to the energies of these ghosts that are still attached to earth, and these energies are in a transition phase before they will be judged in the court of dharamraja ?  

Let me hear your thoughts.

Edited by Ragmaala

It's not exactly a transition period,... this is about love and attachment and not every soul experiences this.Some say that it's about 10 days or so...and some say that it's the 40 days..............But it's one of the main reasons why we shouldn't mourn and beg for the deceased to come back. ....You have to let them move on.If the mourners and the person passed away show too much 'moh' such that it's energy overpowers the other energies, then the soul can get stuck/trapped/confused in this astral zone here and be unable to move on until it realizes.

I often see theses scenarios on that ''long island medium show'.These souls don't have a strong inner light, so then they don't experience the stronger pull towards the light.Your father on the other hand, felt the love and power of the light, which is why he would have moved on, and that riddi siddi long island medium, wouldn't be able to contact him!

The 'transition period', like I said, is not experienced by everyone. The bad souls, who the jamdoots come and get don't get such transition zones or feel any light.

The jiva's with a strong light energy within their souls can get the opportunity to clarify and sort out a few loose ends with loved ones. It's as if they have this extra earned energy that can only be used in this realm or left behind.. The car alarm's going off was your father's earth realm energy being left amongst us before he made his definite move towards the light direction.So that energy got dissipated amongst vehicle electronics and it would probably have been the last physical incident of some sort of presence or may be something else may have occurred as well around that few hours time period.It's quite common to experience lights blowing, power surges and sometimes even unfinished ardaas of donation that may have been 'sukhiyo' before the death, can make surprise appearances!This way the person goes with their lekha without any unresolved karams left.

^Reading that answered my questions. Thanks bro.

The above was in regards to my Father's death 14 years ago now.  (wow, I just realized so long has passed)  anyway it was regarding the message that was left on the *digital* answering machine.  There was no tape to mess up and I was able to actually make out a lot of the message... it was most definitely my Father.  I had said in a room when I was completely alone, that I needed to know if he was ok, and that I wished we had gotten to do more.  Part of the message very clearly said "I can hear you, don't worry if I'm alright, I'm ok. I can hear you. I'm sorry that we couldn't do more, but I'm not cold and tired."  I will go to my grave swearing this was a message from my Dad in the few days immediately following his death. But after all those weird things happened, the car alarm on the limo, the light bulbs popping etc. after a few days it all ended.  So I know he moved on.  

I always have such a crack watching that long island medium. She's good, she does get in touch with some of those and from that she can pick up the deceased conscious energies. But then she takes that little bit of sixth sense info and just goes to exaggerate and concoct the fantasies that every one wants to hear..

Yeh , this woman's a multi millionaire from it,   so you think,is she a godly person? ...those New Yorkers man..!

but one thing is for sure, for people like me who havent had a solid otherworldly experience, this helps to reaffirm the faith in afterlife.

yea man, money & greed for fame can deviate people from their real  purpose...but after a while watching these psychics on utube, i got bored, it was good in beginning, but in the end they were saying the same thing.

i think my goal would be to not end up being a ghost lol  thats why gurbani focuses so much on breaking attachments .

Read Djwal Khul's and Alice Baily's writings to see what happens when they are approached to receive messages from above.  Don't forget to read Dion Fortune and M. Blavatsky as well. Oh, I almost forgot to mention another name and that is Sanat Kumara.  He is a "Chohan."