Cameron warmongering

It's actually surprising to see Daily Mail right winger types against Camoron being a fudhoo 'hero' and bombing Syria...

Read comments section.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3342534/David-Cameron-makes-case-airstrikes-Syria.html

I think it might be a ploy to try and distract from all the elite paedo cases emerging?

Well here we go again. Bit pointless starting to drop bombs as the Sunni genie has been let out of the bottle a long time ago and is spreading across the Middle East and North Africa now. When the Kurds and Yazidis descend on Raqqa for the bloodbath of the century (so far) expect more Sunni retaliation. Anyone still think this will end well?

I think Cameron would do anything to shift the paedo/pigloving scandals under the carpet. What's noticeable though is NATO's response in all this. After what happened in Paris I expected more of them to want to do something about Daesh but they've all gone quiet apart from Britain.

Maybe the rest of NATO is trying to keep a low profile to avoid retaliatory attacks on their soil?

The Brit government obviously has its imperial legacy abroad to try and salvage, maybe the others aren't effected in this way either? 

France is involved, I don't know what Germany is doing. The other smaller players are probably cautious after the debacle of Iraq and Libya? 

I also think it has something to do with the other NATO members not being too happy with the proxy war some of their members are fighting with Russia in Syria and how willing some of them are to shoot down their planes or supply Al-Qaeda etc. The British government doesnt seem to have any qualms about bombing ISIS on one hand and supporting the Saudis and other terrorists in their actions against the legitimate ogvernment of Syria on the other.

Putin seems to know what he's doing though. Making sure his ally stays in the fight and giving ISIS the kind of hammering the RAF wish they could inflict. A massive contrast to how Britian ditched Gaddafi a few years ago and Saddam Hussein back in the 90s. Seeing as ISIS are telling people to head to Libya or the Sinai now instead of Syria, it looks like the war will go on for a long time especially as the West now has very few friends in the region.

That's another factor. Russians have apparently been making headway. So now that the battle looks like it may turn on ISIS eventually, Brits feel emboldened to jump into the fray not wanting to be left out.

They have issues at home to deflect from and they are obsessed with 'punching above their weight and staying 'relevant' in international affairs. Plus lets be frank, underlying all this is control of oil too. 

In the meanwhile, if you're a Londoner be ready for 'Terminator' style attacks as retaliation. It will work in whiteys favour by forcing joe blog honkys to band together in fear. I already see 'asians' getting suspicious looks on the tube etc. 

This is about more than oil now, especially as countries like Saudi, the States, Russia and Iran are selling it for historic lows - global price heading to under $30 a barrel.

This is more to do with the collapse of 'Pax Americana' and the fallout from various world players learning to flex their muscles without being held to account by the 'world policeman'. It was only a matter of time before the toffs in the UK had set this country on the path to class apartheid of Victorian levels they would want a foreign adventure too. Looks like this whole Syria thing is turning into a clash of 'civilisations' now though.

Edited by HSD1

On 12/5/2015, 1:17:52, HSD1 said:

This is about more than oil now, especially as countries like Saudi, the States, Russia and Iran are selling it for historic lows - global price heading to under $30 a barrel.

This is more to do with the collapse of 'Pax Americana' and the fallout from various world players learning to flex their muscles without being held to account by the 'world policeman'. It was only a matter of time before the toffs in the UK had set this country on the path to class apartheid of Victorian levels they would want a foreign adventure too. Looks like this whole Syria thing is turning into a clash of 'civilisations' now though.

Yeah. The sooner Scotland secedes and the anglish become isolated, the better. I'm shocked that the most pro-war speech given by a Labour MP (on Syria) was by Tony Benn's son, no less!

The white working class here are decimated. The only people that can challenge the ruling classes are ethnics. 

But I do get a sense that wwc from major towns with significant ethnic populations aren't too keen on all the neo-imperialism either. 

Don't underplay the oil angle either - look at how Turkey is apparently benefiting from bootlegged oil from ISIS. 

Edited by dalsingh101