Woman brutally beats up mother-in-law, caught on CCTV

kdsingh80

Why is this dude talkin like that? 

If she was the victim, why did not she choose to leave? I mean apparently, if she can beat a man in public without worrying about society then why is she staying with them. Usually in India women put up with abuse since they worry about society and what not. 

This stuff looks like it's staged for ratings!  ...........firstly, the mother in law just sits there with her hands under the duvet.,,however on the last few seconds she raises her left hand and throws a slap..... in a real scenario she would have had her hands up to deflect the blows and she would have tried to move/run.  .....secondly, those beatings would have given some serious facial swelling, but she is shown with a teeenee bandage or two and no swelling/bruises.......bad acting.with clever scams to get viewers and ratings

35 minutes ago, Lucky said:

This stuff looks like it's staged for ratings!  ...........firstly, the mother in law just sits there with her hands under the duvet.,,however on the last few seconds she raises her left hand and throws a slap..... in a real scenario she would have had her hands up to deflect the blows and she would have tried to move/run.  .....secondly, those beatings would have given some serious facial swelling, but she is shown with a teeenee bandage or two and no swelling/bruises.......bad acting.with clever scams to get viewers and ratings

I thought her hands were like holding the cloth other woman used to strangle her. If she was not using hands to create a space between neck and cloth, I don't know where her hands were. And most of the punches were on the head I think , not sure about facial swelling. But that guy in black suit is deftly a bad bad actor or host. Smh

4 hours ago, Lucky said:

Not staged, the mother is injured in reality , the woman is really arrested . There is massive uproar in media about misuse of woman centric laws

Bijnore:  In CCTV footage from a home in Uttar Pradesh, an elderly woman is seen cowering in her bed as she is slapped, kicked, choked and beaten with a stone. Her attacker is her own daughter-in-law.

Sangeeta Jain was arrested this morning for attempted murder after the video of her vicious assault on her 70-year-old mother-in-law Rajrani Jain went viral on social media. The camera had been secretly installed by her husband.

She claims the video is fake. "They made this fake video to ruin me. They beat me so many times...there is no video of that," she said.

The disturbing visuals are from January 5, when the two women were at their home in Bijnore.

Sangeeta is seen mercilessly beating the older woman, trying to strangle her with a cloth, dragging her by her hair and slapping her repeatedly. She pauses only to get a heavy stone and then starts raining fresh blows, jumping on the bed. Throughout the assault, her mother-in-law clings to her quilt for dear life.

"She came out of the kitchen and started slapping me.  She also started to beat me with bricks...I do not know why she does it," said a badly wounded Rajrani Jain, her head wrapped in bandages.

Her son Sandeep has been married for seven years to Sangeeta, and faces a dowry harassment case.

"She was always like this. She used to attack us all - my parents, me..." Sandeep Jain told reporters. He couldn't explain why he waited this long to go to the police.

"I waited for a year and then thought of installing a CCTV camera to expose her," he said.

Speaking about the video, senior police officer Daljit Chowdhury said: "It is a pity that she behaved like this. There is a lot of fighting in the family, it is a family dispute, but now we have the footage. We will definitely take action."

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/woman-caught-on-camera-assaulting-mother-in-law-arrested-1264765

13 hours ago, GurpreetKaur said:

Usually in India women put up with abuse since they worry about society and what not. 

It's a feminist myth.

I mean apparently, if she can beat a man in public without worrying about society then why is she staying with them.

Lol which planet are you from?
Why would she worry about society? There are plenty of people who'd just watch or plenty of white-knights who'd protect her if he retaliated.

I doubt that this movie would have been released if the scene in the sequence below was with the genders switched.

5 hours ago, BhagatSingh said:

The I doubt that this movie would have been released if the scene in the sequence below was with the genders switched.

Would have been, but instead of laughing she would go to the man and be like," this is wrong". And give a huge speech about how women deserve respect.

I don't know, when I was a child I have seen Punjabi women taking the abuse because they did not want to bring ghar di gal on street, which includes women in my own house too. I am talking about drunk type of abuse, not where doing dishes or getting mad at your husband watching TV lol. But, you are more knowledgable than me so it could be a feminist myth .

Men do abuse women and so do women abuse men, but only difference is now that women are going crazy with their rights. One thing I have noticed is that,  a man usually take his anger on a woman but a woman go for the whole family. Men are bad at playing games but women very well know how to bring out a victim card and use it against anybody or everybody.

The above video is so true. Thanks for sharing. Sorry if said anything wrong.

satkirin ji, you should watch the video bhagatsingh ji posted.

10 hours ago, GurpreetKaur said:

I don't know, when I was a child I have seen Punjabi women taking the abuse because they did not want to bring ghar di gal on street, which includes women in my own house too. I am talking about drunk type of abuse, not where doing dishes or getting mad at your husband watching TV lol. But, you are more knowledgable than me so it could be a feminist myth .

Men do abuse women and so do women abuse men, but only difference is now that women are going crazy with their rights. One thing I have noticed is that,  a man usually take his anger on a woman but a woman go for the whole family. Men are bad at playing games but women very well know how to bring out a victim card and use it against anybody or everybody.

There are two mainly two kinds of abuse - emotional and physical.

In the west, physical abuse is almost split even 50-50 amongst genders, though 99% of shelters are for women only.

Women are 60-70% of the initiators of physical abuse. Lesbian couples abuse each other more than straight couples and more than gay couples, who have the least about of physical abuse.

I don't know what the stats are in Punjab, but they are not far off. I'd be willing to bet there is a bit of a shift in abuse there. In addition to husband-wife, I bet there is more abuse that involves the mother, sisters and her dauther-in-laws, and between the brothers. I have seen a lot of that growing up as we lived in an extended family.

There is also other kinds of abuse that is not categorized as such, e.g. the (fake) dowry cases leading to arrests of the husband and his family - this is abuse but it won't be mentioned in the stats.

Lastly, things you would not even think are abuse are actually abuse. E.g. Divorce is also abuse. It is very harmful to children, who are destroyed in a divorce. Children need both parents to develop into healthy adults. And in the west, male suicide rates which are already quite high, quadruple after suffering from a divorce! This is also abuse but you will never really hear about it.