Very powerful picture of compassion

SAadmin

4 minutes ago, Guest Guest4Compassion said:

This should be a POSTER FOR THE WORLD to FOLLOW!!!!  Let the world learn COMPASSION!  Let there be Compassion, I say.

Compassion maketh man.

I wish, if only it was that easy. Compassion cannot be taught its a flower that blossoms within a pure heart. But yeah without compassion everything is useless.

Guest 4Compassion
1 hour ago, Rock said:

I wish, if only it was that easy. Compassion cannot be taught its a flower that blossoms within a pure heart. But yeah without compassion everything is useless.

Compassion is  not difficult to learn.  Are you a Sikh?  Read these lines below again:  DHOL DHARAM DAYA KA POOT!!  If you had been a following Sikhism, by now you would have learnt COMPASSION!!  Are you saying to me that you never learnt Compassion from your parents who so lovingly brought you into this world and so lovingly and fondly nurtured you? Our Sikhism starts with our Mother and Father.  If it wasn't for their Love and Compassion for us we would not be posting our messages over here!!  So, thank them everyday of your life for their Love, Compassion, Sacrifices, sleepless nights when you were an infant, for dropping you to school and then fetching you back again, for feeding you with totally nourishing food, for helping you with your homework, for taking you to the Temple, for supporting you in times of difficulties!  OMG!

We can only learn Compassion when we feel grateful to our parents for loving us and providing us with our basics needs.  If it was not for their Compassion....we won't be here.

Our parents are a personification of Vaheguru on earth and we learn Love and Compassion from them but, first we have to have humility to acknowledge their Compassion and be thankful for everything they have done for us in this life.

Be humble and never forget Sikhism teaches us humility.  

And I thank satchitanand108 for allowing me to post as 'guest.'  If it was for his/her Compassion I won't be posting at all.  We can all learn Compassion from satchitanand108 too! He/she is a fine example of Compassion.  Compassion can be learnt from everyday life situations, life is a great Teacher!

• 1 month later...