Staying Happy During School

HisServant

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ ।। ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਹਿ ।। 

Is anyone a student here? Do you start to feel very down during exam time as well? This is a very big problem for me. Exam period may be short but is a very depressing time. I feel very isolated and start react very bad in most situations. I rarely ever get mad but my anger spiked a few times today. 

Sustaining meditation is the hardest part.

What did you folks do during your time in school? 

@HisServant - Brother, the below might help:

• Listen to Kirtan/Gurbani, whenever you get time. Like for example, if you take a bus or walk to school, keep listening to Gurbani on earplugs.
  • Maintain your Amritvela, if possible. A good start to the day is a great thing.
  • Group study sessions might help. If you have good friends (especially spiritual ones), try to stick with them. It might, prevent any negative thoughts coming into your mind, and keep you enthusiastic. Good Friends can possibly be a source of encouragement too. Sangat is very powerful. Daas had two Muslims friends at University. They were very helpful and religious too. Their sangat greatly helped me to pass through University.
  • For improving intelligence, you can try the below medication (no side effects).

http://www.matchless-gifts.com/store/products/Divya-Medha-Vati-(for-Memory-Loss-and-Improving-Intelligence)%3B-40-grams.html

It is a short period. Don't worry too much about it. If you over think, then you will feel uneasy about it.

Bhul chuk maaf