13th APRIL 1699

funny

I never got why apne get excited when cameron (or goreh) praise sikhs or wish then a happy vaisakhi. I remember when he come to goodmayes gurdwara and all the apne had a stiffy for a week.. seriously man its like we wait for their recognition and praise like a good little puppy..

1 hour ago, samurai said:

I never got why apne get excited when cameron (or goreh) praise sikhs or wish then a happy vaisakhi. I remember when he come to goodmayes gurdwara and all the apne had a stiffy for a week.. seriously man its like we wait for their recognition and praise like a good little puppy..

I know, it's embarrassing and it must give those goray a proper ego boost to see all our fudhoos fawning over them too.

Thing with other more shrewd communities (like saw Jews)  is that they try and use politicians to achieve their own ends (essentially manipulating them), with our pendus, they are just happy for some attention and a few mittay words - that's always been their downfall. 

Yeh man, its a bamaree in our community..weak mentality. I see this at work and corporate world in general, the way apne try soo hard to be like goreh and to my suprise shy away from each other...Trim singhs are the worst..

True...jews got sh1t on lock down..fair play!!

21 hours ago, samurai said:

Yeh man, its a bamaree in our community..weak mentality. I see this at work and corporate world in general, the way apne try soo hard to be like goreh and to my suprise shy away from each other...Trim singhs are the worst..

True...jews got sh1t on lock down..fair play!!

I hear you! When I worked in the city the amount of apneean that would get nervous being around apnay at work was staggering. It's like goray condition them that way. They would get angry if a couple of apnay would flex around each other. Actually plenty of blokes were the same too. 

I call it he-bich mentality. 

On ‎15‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 9:06 AM, Guest Uray said:

No one can understand them in India 'cos they try to speak in English but end up speaking in Indlish!!!! It's an Indian version of English!

Is this so?  You can understand them if you listen to them carefully.  I heard They learn to speak English very early on in their lives.  Its a shame if what they say is hard to understand by others. When I was in India everyone spoke in English to me, they were very surprised to find out that English was not my first language.  Just because I am from the West they assumed English would be my spoken language!  They learned something new when I told them that not everyone in Europe speaks English.  I told them the French are very proud of speaking in French .  It was quite amusing to see their reactions.  Mind you, I could manage a simple conversation, but I got lost for words when it came to asking anything more detailed or elaborate.

I thought it was very sweet of Mr Cameron to wish a Happy Vaisakhi to the Sikh community in the Uk.  I have never heard the French, German or a Swedish politician ever doing   this. 

I thought it was very sweet of Mr Cameron to wish a Happy Vaisakhi to the Sikh community in the Uk.  I have never heard the French, German or a Swedish politician ever doing   this. 

I think he is a white-supremacist, elitist w@nker myself. 

Just now, samurai said:

Mr cameron just throwing a dog a bone..

It's 'dodgy Dave' not  'Mr Cameron'!!  lol