UK gurdwareh getting smashed up

samurai

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3655972/Teenage-yobs-smash-Sikh-temple-violent-rampage-post-gloating-video-Snapchat.ht

I also heard that barking gurdwara in east london got broken into last night, maharaj kirpa they did not step foot into sachkhand.. 

My UK brothers, don't be pappus..please man step up when you need to, dont get fascinated by the papuland....as well as our bhagti it is our duty to physically protect gurdwareh and our girls (grooming...its getting ridiculously embarrassing now..come on man)..i know this grooming has nothing to do with the gurdwara attacks i just took it as an opportunity to raise the issue, if you are not the fighting type, its all good, just support the fighting types...the non fighting types prayers, ardaas, jaaps and general material backing helps big time...i love my uk sikhs, we are unique and the heartbeat of sikhi outside india, we just need unity..

it could be goreh or Europeans.....i think Europeans personally..in my opinion European especially polish, Albanian are very strong.. i've had altercations with them and when they hit it hurts..lol

its all this terrorist sh1t that got our people targeted..again no long thing, just our lot need to stick together.in my opinion we will have no choice as the greedy egotistical sikh will need to seek physical help when his own security is threatened..

im monah myself, and the only people in mass to fight are moneh, the amritdharis and keshadhari run a mile to relax in their own security...no word of a lie, a mahapursh actually said to me ...."when it kicks off, the moneh will stand and the kesadhari will look to be clean shaven"...take of it what you want from that comment..up to you..

Gurudwaras need armed guards. This is a very serious matter. Gurudwaras in Canada, UK, etc, should try to get gun permits from their respective governments for protection against hate crimes. In US (in states where guns are legal), if Gurudwaras don't already have armed guards, it is extremely pathetic on the part of Gurudwara committees.

Bhul chuk maaf