Simran with Mu laalan sio Preet bani

Guest Nimarprit Singh

Guest Nimarprit Singh

Waheguruji ka Khalsa Waheguruji ki Fateh Pyari Saatsangatjio. Guru-Sahib blessed me to do a short Simran-track with a few beautiful Gurbani-thukhs so I wanted to share it with you guys. Hope you dont mind. Waheguruji ka Khalsa Waheguruji ki Fateh.

This has to be some kind of joke. I was drinking water while listening to it and I just started laughing and crying so hard I couldn't hold the water in my mouth. I felt like dancing when I listened to it. I don't think you can do simran and sing gurbani to that kind of music LOL! Haha, you should use music that is meditative by its nature man.

16 hours ago, Guest Nimarprit Singh said:

Waheguruji ka Khalsa Waheguruji ki Fateh Pyari Saatsangatjio. Guru-Sahib blessed me to do a short Simran-track with a few beautiful Gurbani-thukhs so I wanted to share it with you guys. Hope you dont mind. Waheguruji ka Khalsa Waheguruji ki Fateh.

Good job Nimarprit Singh jee. Keep up the good work.

Bhul chuk maaf

21 hours ago, HappyDays said:

This has to be some kind of joke. I was drinking water while listening to it and I just started laughing and crying so hard I couldn't hold the water in my mouth. I felt like dancing when I listened to it. I don't think you can do simran and sing gurbani to that kind of music LOL! Haha, you should use music that is meditative by its nature man.

This is pretty music type too but it brings me the love I can't describe . 

Guest Nimarprit Singh

Wahegurujika Khalsa Wahegurujiki Fateh Ji. Thanks for all your encouraging words, this is the first time I dared to do something like this but I will try to do better next time, with Wahegurujis grace. I also like Bhai Nirmal Singh Jis Bhaya Diwana Shaha ka, that is also pretty modern but the notes he hits are beautiful. Gurbani is Perfect by itself, Satgur ki baani Sat-Sarroop hai, but until we sing it with the emotion that was there when it came out we have a long way to go. I am just a nobody but here is someone who is brilliant: 

1 hour ago, Guest Nimarprit Singh said:

Wahegurujika Khalsa Wahegurujiki Fateh Ji. Thanks for all your encouraging words, this is the first time I dared to do something like this but I will try to do better next time, with Wahegurujis grace. I also like Bhai Nirmal Singh Jis Bhaya Diwana Shaha ka, that is also pretty modern but the notes he hits are beautiful. Gurbani is Perfect by itself, Satgur ki baani Sat-Sarroop hai, but until we sing it with the emotion that was there when it came out we have a long way to go. I am just a nobody but here is someone who is brilliant: 

Bro, next time try to incorporate Sarangi (Dhadhi music), if possible.

Bhul chuk maaf

On June 26, 2016 at 7:21 AM, Guest Nimarprit Singh said:

This is beautiful.. He sings like Bhai manpreet singh ji kanpuri. 

Guest Gurpreet

You tricked me lol.. I closed the website and went to YouTube to search by Bhai Nirmal Singh ji and found something else and when I checked again here and realized its none but Bhai manpreet Singh ji. 

Guest Nimarprit Singh
On 29.6.2016 at 0:55 AM, Guest Gurpreet said:

You tricked me lol.. I closed the website and went to YouTube to search by Bhai Nirmal Singh ji and found something else and when I checked again here and realized its none but Bhai manpreet Singh ji. 

Waheguruji ka Khalsa Waheguruji ki Fateh Gurpreet Kaur Jio Ji. For me Bhai Manpreet Singh Ji is creme de la creme of Kirtan but here is the one by Bhai Nirmal Singh Ji Pipli-Sahib wale. I think you will enjoy it: