Views on Current Day Astrologers

So today I came across a few advertisements for astrologers in my city. One of which seems to be known worldwide because he's the grandson of someone who had a very high spiritual state. So my question is if anyone has ever had any type of experiences with people like these? My uncle was telling me that he's seen some to be accurate to the dot. 

2 hours ago, HisServant said:

So today I came across a few advertisements for astrologers in my city. One of which seems to be known worldwide because he's the grandson of someone who had a very high spiritual state. So my question is if anyone has ever had any type of experiences with people like these? My uncle was telling me that he's seen some to be accurate to the dot. 

as a research point of view you can try provided it doesnt hurt your pocket since some of them charge exorbitant .

There are many who tell you about the past but futuristic prediction you would need to tally...not accurate at times or as i get after people that tell me in what phase what shall happen. ..havent come across anyone who can predict with time frames .

I used to go and hear them out and when they would give the 'upaay' or 'cure' for a certain planet phase which would be as weird as dropping a bottle of whisky in a river which i wouldn't dare to do since i consider the river sacred or dropping marble stones in the river too...i would just go home and do bani since i felt it was futile to go on a certain day at a certain time to a certain place and do something which didnt sound logical to me. Doing bani is much easier and you would feel relaxed, that anxiety to get into the future just resides.