Will all souls escape Kaal’s trap some day?

Thanks for replying Sir. 

1 hour ago, harsharan000 said:

You see when Parlay or Mahaparlay take place, all souls have no option but to return and merge in Him.

I didn’t know that souls merge in Him after dissolution. Does that mean that after the creation comes into existence again, individuality and minds may appear again?

What I knew was that, the physical, astral and causal regions were destroyed and created again and the play started all over again. But the souls who attained that bliss state and gained highest level of consciousness, are never coming back here. 

Am I missing something here? Please correct me.

Thank you. 

10 hours ago, Shivam Kumar said:

Thanks for replying Sir. 

a)I didn’t know that souls merge in Him after dissolution. Does that mean that after the creation comes into existence again, individuality and minds may appear again?

b)What I knew was that, the physical, astral and causal regions were destroyed and created again and the play started all over again. But the souls who attained that bliss state and gained highest level of consciousness, are never coming back here. 

c)Am I missing something here? Please correct me.

Thank you. 

In Sach Khand the true eternal imperishable abode, only He exists.

Whatever and wherever any creation exists apart from it,  there has to be Mind,  Maya, and Kaal,  otherwise there is no creation at any level.

It is true, those wadbhagee souls who merged their soul consciousness in Wahiguru Akal Purukh, do never come back again.

Anyhow, It is all His "Mauj", nobody can question Him, neither at our present level ever understand it, even if explained to us.

Sat Sree Akal.

• 2 years later...