We need documentary on life of Baba Jaswant Singh Daudhar wale

Sajjan_Thug

I want to see what the sangats opinion of this idea

We should do interview and documentary on Baba Jaswant Singh ji Daudhar Wale, who lives in Canada.
Baba ji has served taksal since 1961.  He is the one who recorded the entire katha of Baba Gurbachan Singh Ji Bindranwale.

I'm sure he is full of stories of Sants and incidents that we could learn from.  Baba ji joined taksal in 1961, think of all the puratan sants baba ji met and the stories he heard.  We would get a glimpse into the past and ask him questions of what the panth is going through and ask if any mahapursh told the answer to modern day problems.  It will be good to document baba jis  life for the future.  

The panth needs to document and interview the Sants who are in their 70s 80s.  Think about the videos we have of the diwans of Sant isher Singh ji, how one persons decision to record them have given us a window to the past, I hope we can do the same for future Sikhs.

On 7/17/2018 at 7:57 AM, Soulfinder said:

Thats a really good idea as the documentry should be made as they are a puran gurmukh who have done a lot of seva.

Baba Jaswant Singh Ji Daudhar Wale lives in Canada, so it won't be that hard for a sangat member to do an interview.  Maybe we should make a list of questions to ask him.

Here's Baba Jis contact information

http://www.gursevak.com/contact

15 minutes ago, Sajjan_Thug said:

Baba Jaswant Singh Ji Daudhar Wale lives in Canada, so it won't be that hard for a sangat member to do an interview.  Maybe we should make a list of questions to ask him.

Veer Ji i live in uk london so i haven't had a chance to meet Baba Ji but without good kismat its hard to meet and have bachan with a gurmukh like Baba Ji. I haven't been to Toronto so i am sure if any members from here that are local to Baba Ji than they can have bachan with them. But its a really good idea you have which i like a lot.

5 hours ago, Singh123456777 said:

I have done baba ji de darshan and baba ji loves the sikh youth. They are currently a bit ill at the moment.

Veer Ji thats really good Baba ji loves the Sikh youth and you are very lucky to have darshan of Baba Ji. I do hope they get better in health wise.