Sikh Experiences

R01

Sat Sri Akal Ji,

I am writing to see if anyone would be interested in talking about their experiences of living in the UK. I am a doctoral student and my research is looking at the experiences of recent Sikh immigrants to the UK.

As we know there are many Sikh people who move from India to the UK for a better life, but there is not enough research looking at how our people feel or about their well-being. The move brings with it hope and opportunity but also the emotions assoiated to leaving family and culture etc;

I have attached a poster below with more information. I would be very excited to hear from you if you are interested in talking about your experiences of moving to the UK. It's so important to give Sikh people a voice.

If you have any questions I would be more than happy to answer them.

Thank you.

Flyer Final.pdf

On 10/12/2021 at 7:12 AM, R01 said:

Sat Sri Akal Ji,

I am writing to see if anyone would be interested in talking about their experiences of living in the UK. I am a doctoral student and my research is looking at the experiences of recent Sikh immigrants to the UK.

As we know there are many Sikh people who move from India to the UK for a better life, but there is not enough research looking at how our people feel or about their well-being. The move brings with it hope and opportunity but also the emotions assoiated to leaving family and culture etc;

I have attached a poster below with more information. I would be very excited to hear from you if you are interested in talking about your experiences of moving to the UK. It's so important to give Sikh people a voice.

If you have any questions I would be more than happy to answer them.

Thank you.

Flyer Final.pdf 121.71 kB · 4 downloads

There are some members on sikhsangat that could help. 

On 10/20/2021 at 12:00 AM, GurjantGnostic said:

There are some members on sikhsangat that could help. 

Maybe, but not directly. 

More likely to find "Sikh people who move from India to the UK " if you advertise in Gurdwaras and/or punjabi community centres or shopping places