Can Humans Become Immortals?

paapiman

The founder and former CEO of Amazon has reportedly made an investment in the freshly launched Altos Labs, a biotech startup focused on "cellular rejuvenation programming to restore cell health and resilience, with the goal of reversing disease to transform medicine," according to a January 19 press release. With $3 billion in backing on day one, Altos Labs has hit the ground running with what may be the single largest funding round for a biotech company, according to the Financial Times of London.

Unquote[1]

[1] - Jeff Bezos Is Paying for a Way to Make Humans Immortal (msn.com)

Bhul chuk maaf

• paapiman changed the title to Can Humans Become Immortals?
14 minutes ago, paapiman said:

The founder and former CEO of Amazon has reportedly made an investment in the freshly launched Altos Labs, a biotech startup focused on "cellular rejuvenation programming to restore cell health and resilience, with the goal of reversing disease to transform medicine," according to a January 19 press release. With $3 billion in backing on day one, Altos Labs has hit the ground running with what may be the single largest funding round for a biotech company, according to the Financial Times of London.

Unquote[1]

[1] - Jeff Bezos Is Paying for a Way to Make Humans Immortal (msn.com)

Bhul chuk maaf

Good luck with that. Pass. 

24 minutes ago, paapiman said:

How many times will you pass bro? LOL.

Bhul chuk maaf

I would pass on all the normal concepts of bodily immortality. Elixer of life, vampirisim, magical sustainment, put yourself into a machine, curse of immortality is what it is. 

Only thing interesting to me is dedicating the remainder of this life to Vaheguru Akal Purakh, immersed in Purtan Gursikhi. And bowing at the feet of the Guru Sahiban. If I was even worthy to serve, my only interest in a body would to be dispatched to do Seva. And if that could be through manifestation? All the better. Then just unmanifest. 

So like. I'm trying to go in the opposite direction of this supposed bodily forever. 

And this is a bus stop in the ultimate experience of things ..why make your bus token puppet immortal? I will brutalize the bus stop! For eveeerrrrrrrrrr! 

Meanwhile everyone looking back from the next phase of the game is like??

Wtf is he doing? He knows he's in the game intro lobby right? He .. didn't even make it into the real game yet...like...he intends to live for how long? Lol?

2 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

And isn't the planet over populated? So how is everyone living way longer going to be good?

And when it's just for the megawealthy? Oh yeah that'll be great for the planet. Immortal cabals. Like..bro..it is a bad vampire movie. We don't need immortal psychopaths. 

Just imagine immortal Hitler or Stalin or Indira Gandhi? Waheguru.

Bhul chuk maaf

5 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Amen bro. Even someone like Bill Gates owns too much as is. Can you imagine if we were stuck with that guy forever? I mean at what point would he just own everything. Based on compound interest. 

He is the largest farm owner in the US right?

Bhul chuk maaf