any black magic removal expert

sn9

• 1 month later...
On 4/17/2022 at 6:36 PM, sn9 said:

can anyone suggest me any black magic removal expert or any saint

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh ji

Veerji das himself has had black magic experienced. Was some jealousy issue on family. It included control of one family member.It wasn't possession but the soul of one of my family member was being controlled and every day a black cat would come to our door and stare at us. All we did was one Sehaj Path in a month and the day of the Bhog of the Sehaj Path, the cat disappeared and all black magic stopped.  Increase your Naam Bani and do not fear it. If you see any spirit near you that wishes you harm, look at it in the eye and have full faith in Maharaj and say Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh! It will run off. 

Here's a quick guarantee I can give you. Listen to this and within 40 minutes I guarantee you all spirits and demons will be destroyed at the Hands Of Raajan Ke Raaja Sahib Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib Jio Maharaj!

I will do Ardas for you to get rid of the black magic spirits who dare to intimidate a Sikh of the Guru! Vaheguru Sahib Ji is Ang Sang and will destroy all demons

Bhul Chuk Maf ji

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh!

On 5/24/2022 at 3:42 AM, Joe and Jess Thwaite said:

Joe and Jess Thwaite from Gloucestershire won more than £184m in the Euro Millions draw on Tuesday 10 May with a lucky dip ticket via The National Lottery app. I can’t hold back my happiness anymore, all thanks to Lord Bubuza the spell caster who gave us the lottery numbers that made our dream come through today. Lord Bubuza is spiritually gifted, he is a SEER and he gave us the lottery numbers after casting a spell for us. I didn’t believe it at first when I read testimonies about him but after giving him a try and he casted a lottery spell for us and gave us the lottery numbers and we won I can boldly recommend him to anyone. Join me and appreciate him. His website: Lordbubuzamiraclework.com or email: Lordbubuzamiraclework@hotmail.com  or WhatsApp: +1 951 442 2214

Lol. Not only fraudulent but stupid. Keep playing with fire lol.