How to do Saas Giraas Simran ? ( Im Confused)

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh.

Sangat ji, With Waheguru ji's Kirpa I have started doing Simran but As i am new at Doing So,  I am so confused where should I Keep my Dhyaan ? 

I saw Videos of Sant Giani Maskeen ji, And they Mentioned That one have to listen him/her own Waheguru's Dhun. (I get That) when i do this there is huge amount of pressure between my eyebrows (Possibly on Third eye IDK) 

But on the other side Bhai Sewa Singh ji Tarmala said to do Saas Giraas Simran. Said When You inhale you have to loudly Say WAHE And when you exhale you say GURU. I am confused because I cant say WAHE when inhaling Loudly. 

Please guide me Sadh Sangat ji. 

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh.

Guest ssinguk
21 hours ago, mahanpaapi said:

Sant Isher Singh Ji Maharaaj Karamsar Rarasahib Ji's handwritten letters on Naam Simaran, with particular reference to focusing on Sri Guru Maharaaj Ji's Saroop 

Screen Shot 2022-05-02 at 6.34.50 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-02 at 6.37.04 PM.png

Wonderful! 

However, I'm finding it really difficult trying to read the hand written Punjabi. Please can some one type up what Sant Maharaj ji have written? It will be an immense help. Thanks

2 hours ago, Guest ssinguk said:

Wonderful! 

However, I'm finding it really difficult trying to read the hand written Punjabi. Please can some one type up what Sant Maharaj ji have written? It will be an immense help. Thanks

I've been looking at the text for this purpose for the last day or so. Guru ji's kirpaa naal I'll try and type some out tonight. 

Just now, mahanpaapi said:
5 hours ago, Guest ssinguk said:

Wonderful! 

Letter 1:

Dear Respectable,

With Guru's Blessing,

Received your letter. After reading got to know your condition. Regarding Ik Onkar's Satnaam simran, when breath out say Ik Onkar and when

breath in say Satnaam. You do this in morning after Japuji Sahib and without maala; and in the evening do Waheguru simran, Wah when breath

out and Guru when breath in, do as much as you can. there is need to save every breath. 

Wahegure Bless you.

sincerely, 

Isher ...

12 minutes ago, mahanpaapi said:

Wonderful! 

Letter 2:

Dear Darshan Singh Ji.

Guru Bless you, received your letter.

If you cannot do dhyaan with closed eyes then place photo (Satguru Maharaaj Ji's) in front of you and then do bhajan (simran) while focussing on it. Slowly slowly (your) inner being will stabilize. with hard ward (you can) succeed in every task. 

sincerely,

Isher Singh Rarewale.

18 minutes ago, mahanpaapi said:

Wonderful! 

I just did simple and literal translation, hope that works otherwise let me know, can try to type in Punjabi.

4 hours ago, mahanpaapi said:

I just did simple and literal translation, hope that works otherwise let me know, can try to type in Punjabi.

Brother, I tried typing out the first letter, but am unsure on a few words, do you know what they are for sure? 

ਪ੍ਰੀਤਵਾਨ (??) ਜੀ:

ਗੁਰੂ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾ ਕਰੇ।।  

ਪਤ੍ਰੱਕਾ ਆਪ ਦੀ ਆਈ।। ਪੜ੍ਹਕੇ ਹਾਲਾਤ ਦਾ ਪਤਾ ਲਗਿਆ

ੴ- ਸਤਿਨਾਮ ਦਾ ਜੋ ਸਿਮਰਨ ਹੈ ਓਹ ਸਾਹ ਬਾਹਰ ਨਿਕਲਨ 
ਵੇਲੇ ੴ ਕਹੋ ਅਰ ਸਾਹ ਅੰਤ (??) ਵੇਲੇ ਸਤਿਨਾਮ ਕਹੋ।।

ਇਹ ਸੁਬਾ ਜਪੁਜੀ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਤੋਂ ਬਾਦ ਬਿਨਾ ਮਾਲਾ ਤੋਂ ਹੀ ਕਰੋ
ਸ਼ਾਮ ਤੂੰ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਦਾ ਅਭਿਆਸ ਕਰੋ।। ਵਾਹਿ ਸਾਹ ਨਿਕਲਨ
ਵੇਲੇ ਅਰ ਗੁਰੂ ਸਾਹ ਅੰਦਰ ਅੰਤ (??) ਵੇਲੇ ਕਹੋ।। ਜਿਤਨਾ ਭੀ

ਕਰ ਸਕੋ, ਕਰੋ।। ਹਰ ਦਮ ਨੂੰ ਸੰਭਾਲਨ ਦੀ ਕੋਸ਼ਸ਼ ਕਰੋ

??ਰ  ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ  ਮੇਹਰ ਕਰੇ।।

ਸ਼ੁਭ?????  ----------

ਈਸ਼ਰ ??????

2 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

ਪ੍ਰੀਤਵਾਨ (??)

yes, this is correct.

ਅੰਤ (??)

this is not ਅੰਤ, it appears to be and makes sense as ਔਣ (means coming, here it means inhale)

??ਰ

it appears to be and makes sense as  ਹੋਰ (also).

ਸ਼ੁਭ?????

it appears to be and makes sense as ਸ਼ੁਭ-ਚਿੰਤਕ (means well-wisher).

ਈਸ਼ਰ ??????

These are Maharaaj Ji holy signature, last part most likely it is scribbled as Singh.

• 1 year later...
Guest Prem Sumarag

Saas means when you breath in and Giras means when you breath out, saas-giraas establishes to link "Waah-Guru" gurmantar with our breaths, so while inhaling its waaaaah and exhaling guruuuuu, it is written in Prem Sumarag Granth (i have attached the photo for reference). Our only focus is to listen to the sound the "gurmantar" produces. "dhun meh dhian, dhian meh janea". All our Gian indres must be closed means we shouldn't be distracted by thoughts of smell, taste, touch, seeing, and listening to sounds other than gurmantar. This is gurmat way of Naam-jap, since Akal Purakh Waheguru ji is nir-aakaar means formless, and we being his child are also formless and shapeless, so we forgot about ourselves and Waheguru ji, So when we read Gurbani, Maharaj ji is telling us you are not this body, you are sent to rule over this body not to be ruled by the one's living in this body i.e Kaam, Krodh, Lobh, Moh, Hankaar "is dehi andar panj chor vasae, kaam krodh lobh moh hankara". We do Simran to separate ourselves from this body, to realize who we really are. "ram rattan tab paiyae jau pehle tajhae shareer". The air we breathe comes from space around us and goes back to the same space, those who do yoga focus on their breaths, but the sound is way faster to perceive and focus upon than breathing, and when we speak, sound and air both being mixed with each other makes it easier to focus on the sound and since we are formless we get merged in air and come into space, which is called "Sunn" in Gurbani and when we master this technique we can sit in the space for long times, this is called "Sunn Samadhi" And this is not as simple as it looks like because everyone has a great pile of thoughts all around themselves which they don't know how to drop or erase. The way to stop pilling thoughts while erasing the old ones that we had collected throughout all the life forms we have until today is explained in Guru Granth Sahib Ji. So Gurmat is the way to Immortality and is only possible while we have the Human body. Until we do not surrender ourselves to Guru Granth Sahib and pita Akal Purakh ji we cannot extract ourselves from the life and birth game. We must surrender and save our breaths with Saas-Giras Simran if we want to know 1). Who we are? 2) Where we came from 3). How can we go back to our origin ie Akal Purakh?, so all this wisdom of Guru Sahib is blessed upon daas by Bhai Sewa Singh ji Tarmala and Bhai Dalbir Singh ji Tarmala pooran mahapurakh. "saadh ki dhood kro isnaan, saadh oopar jaiyae kurban", "kr saadhu anjali punn vadda hai, kr dandaut punn vadda hai", bhul chukk maaf - Waheguru ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji ki Fateh ji

saas graas.png