Let's refind the oldest Dasam Granth Birs

• 2 months later...

The narrative about Guru Gobind Singh Ji not being God, is identical to a hadith muslims have about Jesus in end times. Pretty coincidental. I recommend listening to islam vs christianity debates. We have a number of islamic concepts not found in Gurbani. I'll call them as I see them rather than list them. 

It's literally word for word what Jesus is supposed to say at end times when he comes and bows to the pedophile muhammad. 

On 8/2/2022 at 3:23 AM, GurjantGnostic said:

Ajooni can also indicate not Jooni as in not part of the life death cycle though. 

Who was is that came to Kalyug by going into a meditative stasis? Santokh Singh?

So this is starting to match up with the Christian perspective in a few threads. 

Akal, God the Father is not manifest. 

Aad Shakti, Akaal Shakti, are the Spirit of Akal in Maya. 

And then we have those unified with Akal, the Sons. Our Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj calling himself the adopted son lf God.  Who are one with the Father, for the Father is in them and they are in the Father and there is no seperation. 

Telling them apart from Akal becomes equally hard to do. 

That dude Ashok isn't as crazy as he comes off, I don't think he's a 100 percent correct because islam is an anti Sikh anti Christ religion and our enemies in Dharam Yudh, but we really are talking about very similar beings in Christ and Guru Sahiban. 

I liked the input comparing Naam to the Word, but Word is more like Gurbani or Shadab Guru it seems, and Naam is also Naam in the Bible reference Our Father. Hallowed be thy Naam. 

Where Christians fall short is living the Word, and that's hard for us too. 

Comparitive religous study update...hrmm...lot of cults ..lot of conflicting ideologies ...Christianity does check out, islam does not, it's all stolen poorly and applied to evil, and that leaves the Vedas to get into at some point. Just feel like a lot of that is probably built into Gurbani already.