Calling Mr Singh 1699

Veer Ji please conact me here, DharamYudhSociety@gmail.com, or Contact me using 'dharamyudh' on the Jami distributed communication platform: https://jami.net

To discuss Bachitar Natak and CP inconsistencies. 

I think even with my low level understanding a clear pattern of UnGurmat, pro muslim, conflicts is emerging, in line with what you said that need to be re examined. 

Part of it is the translations, but part of it is unfortunately the "Gurbani" itself not being Gurmat. And clearly so. 

I won't debate this here because we accept Dasam Granth, as we should, and therefore I won't be making my points until they can be made clearly and concisely. 

I still believe the 95 plus percent of Dasam Granth to be True which is why we must accept it. 

But the list of problems includes translation, contradiction, and the ease with which Angs in Dasam Granth could be faked or shortened. Due to it's construction poetically and in format. 

6 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

You're asking a liar to tell you the truth.

Compare Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Varaan Bhai Gurdas Ji, and Dasam Granth, then get back to me with something substantial. I'm well underway doing that and unless you are too there isn't much to compare. But that would be lovely. 

Specifically try and reconcile who Guru Nanak Dev Ji is in the those three Granths. 

Pay attention to what Yugh is being claimed during certain things and compare that to characteristics of Yughs as decribed previously. 

Compare the praises of Guru Tegh Bahadur with Gurmat vs islam. In regards to miracles. Guru Tegh Bahadur did refuse to perform a miracle in those circumstances, but the Guru Sahiban did perform miracles.  

Compare references to Vanaprastha Ashrama in different Granths. As relating specifically to Guru Nanak Dev Ji. 

I'm a firm supporter of Dasam Bani and posted the thread to validate and preserve it. 

But if you aren't familiar with the Granths, and capable of comparing them as challenged by mrsingh1699 that's on you. 

What we should all be capable of doing is reading, understanding, and comparing all the Granths and Vaaran in a way that is comprehensive and cohesive. 

Also the length dedicated to some things being long, and the part about the Guru Sahiban being so short, and the part about Nanak Rai, never heard before by anyone..not even in Vaaran...being so short....makes no sense.

But if you aren't capable of articulating at least the "apparent" contradictions, you're just speaking emotionally. 

And the english translation is not well done. 

I'm reachable off forum. Will continue to be scarce for a while. I welcome your input. 

I'll see it here later this week or hit me up as suggested above. I expect to find the thread full of well articulated, quoted, referenced, Gurmat arguments which reconcile all things. 

Furthermore reconcile the status given up to Guru Ram Das and where they went vs the remaining Guru Sahiban and where they went. 

14 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

But if you aren't familiar with the Granths, and capable of comparing them as challenged by mrsingh1699 that's on you. 

It's easy to challenge liars like 1699 and refute their lies. What will never be acheivable is these liars accepting the truth. Because of that there is no merit in any discussion with these maggots.

14 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

What we should all be capable of doing is reading, understanding, and comparing all the Granths and Vaaran in a way that is comprehensive and cohesive. 

Absolutely. But you will always get those maggots that simply refuse to acknowledge anyones understanding but their own, or the case of 1699, the missionary professors.

43 minutes ago, chatanga1 said:

It's easy to challenge liars like 1699 and refute their lies. What will never be acheivable is these liars accepting the truth. Because of that there is no merit in any discussion with these maggots.

Absolutely. But you will always get those maggots that simply refuse to acknowledge anyones understanding but their own, or the case of 1699, the missionary professors.

Refute them. You're acting out of emotion. I received one good response so far from a real Sikh. 

If these seeming inconsitencies are what RAW have been using for the last few decades to attack Amrit Sanchar and the Paanth we need Gurmat based arguments, consensus and understanding. One person has been kind enough to direct me to Katha. But this is a glaring opening, we're leaving open by not being well versed. 

This is way too important for theajor english Kathavack...er.. Kathawale ...damn my ignorance. ...to be glossing over, especially if they're saying Guru Sahiban are 1 Ongkar in the flesh. 

All the learned Sangat here please apply your abilities and understanding to creating a Paanthic line on this once and for all. One that meshes with the Gurbani. 

If this exists in Punjabi Katha we need that Katha translated. 

If the existing Paanthic line is leave it conflicting and just take it with the medicine so as not to fight or undermine ourselves, I get that. 

But we have to mature out of that holding position and meet this head on by understanding Gurmat.