On 9/24/2022 at 2:26 AM, GurjantGnostic said:

The fruit of death being ordained is one no longer fears, avoids, struggles, judges or has aversions to it. Embracing that with your Naam Jaap is part of getting Mukte and being able to function as a Gurmukh, Sevadar, Shaheed. 

SO,yesterday i went to gurudwara , and this shabad was being sang .Now I have highlighted the vyakhya by prof sahib singh ji .

so , according to it a sant can also make me one with lord god ,,,,,, so is this true ????

GURBANI.jpeg

Just now, HARMEET SINGH CHUGGA said:

SO,yesterday i went to gurudwara , and this shabad was being sang .Now I have highlighted the vyakhya by prof sahib singh ji .

so , according to it a sant can also make me one with lord god ,,,,,, so is this true ????

GURBANI.jpeg

i feel frustrated , because i am unable to understand gurbani

3 hours ago, HARMEET SINGH CHUGGA said:

GURBANI.jpeg

They make you one by giving you the spiritual life and Naam. Like a trainer makes you fit. You do the exercise yourself though. They don't hand it over. 

3 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

They make you one by giving you the spiritual life and Naam. Like a trainer makes you fit. You do the exercise yourself though. They don't hand it over. 

1) you see here is the problem , above this is written in the word meaning also that they can unite , but seems like basic common sense does not agrees with it.....

But prof sahib has clearly written,....

16 hours ago, HARMEET SINGH CHUGGA said:

Brother, a Sant is a teacher, a Guide  of Gurmat.

So if one faithfully and diligently follows his instructions which are 101% Gurbani, one will reach the shore there where He is . 

That Sant, acts as a carrier, a vessel, in which the soul/seeker sits and is thus ferried across, but for that one has to willingly sit, not by force.

Just as when we want to fly from place to another one, we willingly sit in the plane, the pilot does not force you by grabbing and pulling you inside.

That is the first thing.

The second thing is, he will tell you to ONLY do that what Gurbani tells us to do ONLY in order to reach His destination.

Prabh ka simran man kee mael jaae

Prabh ka simran garb na baseh..

This jugtee of the repetition of His holy Name, is the only prerequisite of getting throughly cleansed from all the dirt of our vaasnas, karmas .... which we have been collecting since aeons on ourselves when we left our Father´s House.

He is all purity, so unless we become that pure(by repeating His holy name) to be worthy enough to merge in Him, nothing else can be done in terms of the soul´s salvation.

That Sant, will never ever tell you fancy stories, or entertain you with false hopes, or new theories, but as said,  will stress only upon, and constantly remind, the simple and direct teachings from the Bani, as the Bani is a timeless perpetual Truth, for whosoever wants to meet Waheguru, for there are no short cuts, nor substitutes in that respect.

Now, we will one day have to leave this body, just as the Sant will also have to, so, the real Sant is not the body, neither our physical bodies are the seekers ....

The Sant is Pure Consciousness, and our surtee is the disciple, the seeker of Truth, and it is this soul drop consciousness, which is ferried across by the Sant, from this mayavee shore, to that of Paarbraham, where He resides.

This Sant, is sent by Him, to bring back all those wadbhagee jeevas who are the ready to go back, the rest of the vast majority will deny this Sant, and take him as a false one, and will mercilessly slander and abuse him, both verbally and physically, that too, when he is only emphasizing the core teachings of Guru Sahiban and Bhagat Jan from the Bani, for that is what will give us muktee from the endless cycle of births and deaths, and not any other practices, howsoever seen performed by many on a regular basis.

Fifth Patshahee says: Bhaag hua, Guru Sant milaaya, Prabh abhinasee ghar meh paaya.

In this respect, the Bani also says: Mat koee bharam bhoolay sansaar, bin Satgur koee na utraas paar.

The Sant will only ferry us across, if only, we reach there after becoming pure/paviter by the repetition of His holy Name, there where he is waiting as pilot for all those passengers who have chosen the destination of Waheguru in Sach Khand.

Nanak naam jahaaz hae, jinee chareeya se utareeya paar.

That´s it.

• 4 months later...
3 hours ago, HARMEET SINGH CHUGGA said:

Here is Veers request

"Kindly help in understanding,

Thank you

1. Kindly tell what thoughts should I think in mind while

reading “gurprasad” in mool mantra ?

For example when i read “ ਿ ਨਰਭਉ “ , i think in mind that

waheguru is fearless.

2. .kindly explain the word “nadar” so i can understand what

it means whenever this word comes in Gurbani . Kindly

also explain the below screenshot , so according to this

We cannot do simran without his Nadar ???"

They're related. One is Guru's Grace the other is God's grace. 

We can't receive Japji without the Guru. We can't receice Sanjog without God. You don't choose Naam, Naam chooses you. It is a gift not a purchase. 

Screenshot_20230215_091329_Drive.jpg