World’s ecosystems and farmlands under attack!

shastarSingh

https://epar.evans.uw.edu/research/environmental-implications-livestock-goats

Environmental benefits of goat production include keeping wildlife corridors open, preventing the spread of noxious weeds, and promoting the growth of local vegetative species through moderate grazing. Goats are also more water-efficient than large ruminants such as cattle.

On 12/23/2022 at 5:15 AM, GurjantGnostic said:

Like the rest of Sikhi its just perfect. The congruent and continual total truth demonstrated down to the ecological level. Nihangs spread peace, reduce boar, reduce carbon, and increase cannabis. As designed. They do far more but just some mild starters. 

https://www.wired.com/story/hungry-wild-pigs-are-worsening-climate-change/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Gah gah!

I was just chatting to my Simoan Christian brother online, and was telling him about when I used to live in a really really bad neighborhood, and I didn't know that this was a big deal to samoans and tongans culturally, but I was always feeding the islander kids  whenever I saw them passing by, and as soon as that word got out, that we were breaking bread like that man, I'd never been safer in my life, my car had never been safer my platonic friend wife had never been safer, because 24 hours a day I had a whole neighborhood of islander and blood gang members etc, fully convinced that I shouldn't be messed with and was off limits.

And then it hit me like a two ton heavy thing! We feed all the wild boar to the Islanders while we do parchar and even if they don't convert to Sikhi they're gonna love that we are Sikh, and there's one thing about those people bro, when you eat with them They consider you family, and they will die for you. 

And. They. Love. Pork. 

On 2/20/2023 at 11:24 PM, paapiman said:

I think God created wild boar so that the army of God ie. Khalsa could do it's shikaar, practice their hunting skills and eat it's super nutritious meat.

Wild boar has no positive impact on earth. It destroys farm lands and destroys eco systems and they breed like crazy.

The only good thing about wild boar is that they are very intelligent and dangerous and hunting them is a great practice of weapons and increases bravery. Their meat is highly nutritious and this meat could feed millions of people worldwide.

On 2/22/2023 at 12:01 AM, shastarSingh said:

I think God created wild boar so that the army of God ie. Khalsa could do it's shikaar, practice their hunting skills and eat it's super nutritious meat.

Wild boar has no positive impact on earth. It destroys farm lands and destroys eco systems and they breed like crazy.

The only good thing about wild boar is that they are very intelligent and dangerous and hunting them is a great practice of weapons and increases bravery. Their meat is highly nutritious and this meat could feed millions of people worldwide.

I'm on board.