World’s ecosystems and farmlands under attack!

shastarSingh

On 3/3/2023 at 6:28 AM, shastarSingh said:

U can keep one. Give the rest to Dally Singh veerji. He won't say no.

I think you're more desperate than me in this department mate. lol

@shastarSingh

If you're about to have one of your embarrassing 'episodes' bro (like what got you kicked off SS). You better take some of your pills quickly......... 

35 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

@shastarSingh

If you're about to have one of your embarrassing 'episodes' bro (like what got you kicked off SS). You better take some of your pills quickly......... 

Respected Veer ji

My mental health is very fine these days.

I was really depressed and frustrated the way my so called chachaas were cheating us. My father always ignored his family and lived for his brothers only and used to treat my mom very badly. I was really angry on my dad during that episode.

• 2 weeks later...

No one can stop wild boar.

https://www.popularmechanics.com/science/animals/a43377895/feral-hogs-invasive-species/

If you wanted to create the perfect invasive species, one that could pretty much live anywhere, could eat anything, had a very high reproductive rate, was extremely destructive, and was also very difficult to control, you would have to look no further than the wild pig,” John “Jack” Mayer, a technical program manager at the federal Savannah River National Laboratory in South Carolina, and a noted authority on feral swine, tells Wired. “They can live just about anywhere, from the frozen Canadian prairie provinces down to the hot, humid deserts of the American Southwest and all parts in between. They are the ultimate survivor.”

On 3/23/2023 at 1:35 AM, shastarSingh said:

No one can stop wild boar.

https://www.popularmechanics.com/science/animals/a43377895/feral-hogs-invasive-species/

If you wanted to create the perfect invasive species, one that could pretty much live anywhere, could eat anything, had a very high reproductive rate, was extremely destructive, and was also very difficult to control, you would have to look no further than the wild pig,” John “Jack” Mayer, a technical program manager at the federal Savannah River National Laboratory in South Carolina, and a noted authority on feral swine, tells Wired. “They can live just about anywhere, from the frozen Canadian prairie provinces down to the hot, humid deserts of the American Southwest and all parts in between. They are the ultimate survivor.”

Everyone subsistance hunting got them before. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Oh...yes the boar. Far tastier. 

I don't know bro, they are both pretty tasty to slay.......lol