Gunda - Panjabi Audio novel....Are new gen of Panjabis who know the language more likely to listen to audiobooks than read?

On 10/13/2022 at 8:52 AM, ਰੂਪ ਢਿੱਲੋਂ said:

You are the Vincent Vangough of Punjabi literature my guy. 

May you also become an Andy Warhol. 

May you live to see the impact of your works brother. 

Outside of Gurbani how many Punjabi works are going to effect the future of this planet?

Well remember in 2030 when Roop Dhillons works served as inspiration and source for generations to embrace and bridge Punjabi and english?

On 10/17/2022 at 10:35 PM, GurjantGnostic said:

You are the Vincent Vangough of Punjabi literature my guy. 

May you also become an Andy Warhol. 

May you live to see the impact of your works brother. 

Outside of Gurbani how many Punjabi works are going to effect the future of this planet?

Well remember in 2030 when Roop Dhillons works served as inspiration and source for generations to embrace and bridge Punjabi and english?

Sir you give me too much credit.. I am just trying to write in the "accent" of the western Punjabi Sikh, as I think the next gen of us in west won't even be able to speak Punjabi..Gurbani will probably be translated into English for them

50 minutes ago, ਰੂਪ ਢਿੱਲੋਂ said:

Sir you give me too much credit.. I am just trying to write in the "accent" of the western Punjabi Sikh, as I think the next gen of us in west won't even be able to speak Punjabi..Gurbani will probably be translated into English for them

And in a world of billions you're in a very select pool if not entirely unique. That's a mission from God some how some way friend. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/26/2022 at 4:37 AM, ਰੂਪ ਢਿੱਲੋਂ said:

All I can say is that I have become addicted to write in my form of Punjabi and can't help writing...it is true that in my early years I fell in love with the Painti when I saw it in those Gurdwara Kaidas

Didn't you write Punjabi lessons for beginners?

Do you have link to them?