A Universe From Nothing

HSD

https://www.amazon.ca/Universe-Nothing-Lawrence-M-Krauss/dp/1471112683

One of the few prominent scientists today to have crossed the chasm between science and popular culture, Krauss describes the staggeringly beautiful experimental observations and mind-bending new theories that demonstrate not only can something arise from nothing, something will always arise from nothing. With a new preface about the significance of the discovery of the Higgs particle, A Universe from Nothing uses Krauss’s characteristic wry humor and wonderfully clear explanations to take us back to the beginning of the beginning, presenting the most recent evidence for how our universe evolved—and the implications for how it’s going to end. 

Fully worth the listen.

Gurbani clearly supports creation. Here's some arguments against the religion of evolution, being both unscientific and racist. 

There is devolution in Gurbani not evolution. Same as sceince. Entropy. 

Lemme know what y'all think. 

These args alone kill the evolution religion. Let alone other modern scientific refutations. 

I just don't agree with his timeline. 

And ya know bro....your contributions here seem to have a common theme and agenda and it isn't to support Sikhi. 

Which group you represent?

On 2/6/2023 at 1:48 PM, GurjantGnostic said:

Fully worth the listen.

Gurbani clearly supports creation. Here's some arguments against the religion of evolution, being both unscientific and racist. 

There is devolution in Gurbani not evolution. Same as sceince. Entropy. 

Lemme know what y'all think. 

These args alone kill the evolution religion. Let alone other modern scientific refutations. 

I just don't agree with his timeline. 

And ya know bro....your contributions here seem to have a common theme and agenda and it isn't to support Sikhi. 

Which group you represent?

I would ask you to quote Gurbani but seeing as you’ve butchered it in the past on purpose I won’t encourage any further sacrilege.

As for the rest of your nonsense, I will point out that he has quoted a video from Kent Hovind, a convicted criminal who physically abused his wife amongst other things. Not only that but the guy in the video posted by gurjant also has links to paedophiles:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/preacher-kent-hovind-accused-of-enabling-a-pedophile-at-his-christian-dinosaur-adventure-land-theme-park

Is this the sort of person you are allowing to post on this forum? He can’t be a Sikh as he is clearly a crypto-xtian.

As for the science, only those who failed their GCSEs or were kicked out of school would agree with him. He even sprinkles in random unconnected words like entropy to try and make his post sound smart. Only a moron would be taken in by his insanity. 

3 hours ago, HSD said:

I would ask you to quote Gurbani but seeing as you’ve butchered it in the past on purpose I won’t encourage any further sacrilege.

As for the rest of your nonsense, I will point out that he has quoted a video from Kent Hovind, a convicted criminal who physically abused his wife amongst other things. Not only that but the guy in the video posted by gurjant also has links to paedophiles:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/preacher-kent-hovind-accused-of-enabling-a-pedophile-at-his-christian-dinosaur-adventure-land-theme-park

Is this the sort of person you are allowing to post on this forum? He can’t be a Sikh as he is clearly a crypto-xtian.

As for the science, only those who failed their GCSEs or were kicked out of school would agree with him. He even sprinkles in random unconnected words like entropy to try and make his post sound smart. Only a moron would be taken in by his insanity. 

Ill go bottom to top,

Okay so tackle his arguments. 

Only person who shouldn't be posting is you. 

My views are on both forums I don't see you debating anything. 

Sorry to hear the dude is a pos, debate his points. 

Now heres the sad part. 

Gurbani says what about creation?

What Yugh is it now, and how do they work? 

How long do we live now compared to Satyug. 

Thank you for executing yourself.

Found you a place where they can get you the help with simple life tasks you need. 

https://www.aplaceformom.com/

Don't worry they take mammas boys too. 

2 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Ill go bottom to top,

Okay so tackle his arguments. 

Only person who shouldn't be posting is you. 

My views are on both forums I don't see you debating anything. 

Sorry to hear the dude is a pos, debate his points. 

Now heres the sad part. 

Gurbani says what about creation?

What Yugh is it now, and how do they work? 

How long do we live now compared to Satyug. 

Thank you for executing yourself.

More ridiculous gibberish. Redshift of light proves that the universe was created at a single point. No one is going to watch further into the video as the guy is clearly a stupid creep.

Why are you a crypto-xtian? Why are you posting videos of a paedophile and his arguments that you agree with? Own up to who you really are. 

Just now, HSD said:

More ridiculous gibberish. Redshift of light proves that the universe was created at a single point. No one is going to watch further into the video as the guy is clearly a stupid creep.

Why are you a crypto-xtian? Why are you posting videos of a paedophile and his arguments that you agree with? Own up to who you really are. 

Way to dodge all that and fall on your face bro. 

1 minute ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Oof. Fail. Here's a mirror. 

Just now, GurjantGnostic said:

Was this dude always special needs or he like....suffer a tbi?

Still not going to explain why you listen to the logic of a paedophile? It’s clear that if you watched a two hour video of nonsense then you’re the one with the mental issues. Even his own people have said his views don’t fit any known concepts and they were going on things they learnt from the bible only. 

Just now, HSD said:

Still not going to explain why you listen to the logic of a paedophile? It’s clear that if you watched a two hour video of nonsense then you’re the one with the mental issues. Even his own people have said his views don’t fit any known concepts and they were going on things they learnt from the bible only. 

? Refute his points ? I don't know about pedo circles that's all you bro. 

1 minute ago, GurjantGnostic said:

? Refute his points ? I don't know about pedo circles that's all you bro. 

Just now, GurjantGnostic said:

Bro..it's obvious you aren't a Sikh. 

I’ve already mentioned redshift to counter his point about no evidence of a single moment of creation. You’re clearly too dumb to understand even basic things so don’t expect any more explanation. 

1 minute ago, HSD said:

I’ve already mentioned redshift to counter his point about no evidence of a single moment of creation. You’re clearly too dumb to understand even basic things so don’t expect any more explanation. 

Uhhh...he has a lot of points and refutes redshift. Try harder. Evolution is your religion bro. 

Gurbani says this was made instantly. 

2 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Uhhh...he has a lot of points and refutes redshift. Try harder. Evolution is your religion bro. 

Gurbani says this was made instantly. 

He doesn’t refute anything. Even his own side say he is completely wrong. Seeing as you’ve butchered Gurbani in the past, how could you possibly understand it?

19 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

You've said nothing again. 

18 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

And you don't Gurbani at all. Zero. Feel free to link the butchering. 

You did it on the Just Jokes thread. Don’t act like you’ve forgotten. I rarely post Gurbani because I’m respectful enough to not use my Guru’s words to win banal arguments with the likes of you. 

4 hours ago, HSD said:

If you can’t follow a discussion then just be quiet.

Back to Kent Hovind - do you also believe that dinosaurs and humans coexisted?

Yes Gurbani says so.

As do cave paintings that have accurate skin depictions of dinosaurs. Which you don't see on bones millions of years old. You see that on...living dragons. 

On 2/11/2023 at 5:23 PM, GurjantGnostic said:

Yes Gurbani says so.

As do cave paintings that have accurate skin depictions of dinosaurs. Which you don't see on bones millions of years old. You see that on...living dragons. 

So you don’t know the difference between fossils and bones.

As for paintings, even I could do better and find what you xtian Yankees would call actual video evidence: 

On 2/17/2023 at 4:40 PM, GurjantGnostic said:

Yes I do. Nice fail. 

Not surprised you picked cartoons over Gurbani and science...at all

No you don’t otherwise you wouldn’t have said all this rubbish. The only failure here is you quoting nonsense from a tax evading, wife beating, nonce loving xtian weirdo who only appeals to the stupid or psychotic.

Cartoons are about the only thing you would understand. As for Gurbani and science, you don’t know anything about either so give it a rest.