Dad’s Response To Son Dancing Like A Girl

dalsingh101

10 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Bro the fact he has to dance the coals just to be able to say he loves kids or would kiss a boy without it coming off wrong shows how much of a wedge they've managed to drive between loving people and children while they secretly abuse them with all the right things to say. 

So true.

Still, if I had a son, and I saw him dancing like that - I wouldn't appreciate it much..........

That kid's putting himself in potential danger dancing like that.......you all know what I mean......

4 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

Still, if I had a son, and I saw him dancing like that - I wouldn't appreciate it much..........

2 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

That kid's putting himself in potential danger dancing like that.......you all know what I mean......

Agree. Even if the boy was gay, which I don't think he is perse, it's too sexually advanced for his age and he should sure as taxes, not be dancing online for anyone. 

If I saw any young boys in my family dancing like this, honestly, I think I'd have a heart attack.......I don't know what that dad must be going through......

29 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

If I saw any young boys in my family dancing like this, honestly, I think I'd have a heart attack.......I don't know what that dad must be going through......

He'd be going through less if he drank less and had spent time with his son rather than handing him a camera and the internet fulla pdfiles. 😂

You can't expect something without inculcating it. 

You can tell how uninvolved the dad is.