Adhura paath

Hello, a few years ago I did sukhmani sahib path but I left it in between. I think it was 11 or 12th ashtpadi. Not sure if I completed it or not. What can I do to resolve this problem?

I am trying to reconnect with Sikhism and correct my wrong doings. So far I have completed 1 sehaj paath. 

19 hours ago, Simran123 said:

Hello, a few years ago I did sukhmani sahib path but I left it in between. I think it was 11 or 12th ashtpadi. Not sure if I completed it or not. What can I do to resolve this problem?

I am trying to reconnect with Sikhism and correct my wrong doings. So far I have completed 1 sehaj paath. 

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh ji. What you can do is ardas for forgiveness if its causing you problems as you mentioned.

But also since you have completed a full sehaj paath its amazing and mind blowing that you should be proud of yourself as that would be been a big jump for me.

How else are you feeling ?

On 7/16/2023 at 3:28 PM, Simran123 said:

Fantastic bro. Naam. Water. More Gurbani, Vaaran, Ithias. Like entertainment immersion.