BUDDHIST TEMPLE OF HELL IN SRI LANKA EXACTLY AS GURMAT AND SANATAN MAT

<div style="padding:56.25% 0 0 0;position:relative;"><iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/898307133?badge=0&amp;autopause=0&amp;player_id=0&amp;app_id=58479" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; fullscreen; picture-in-picture" style="position:absolute;top:0;left:0;width:100%;height:100%;" title="Hell Temple"></iframe></div><script src="https://player.vimeo.com/api/player.js"></script>

I have not seen the video.  I actually left the body and was transported to hell for approximately 30 minutes ....i saw a beautiful woman with beautiful eyes but she had 3 eyes and mermaid legs and i saw a lizzard swallow a person alive.  There is so much dukh there that i have now left my family and quit work and only concentrate on God.  This happened 3 days ago that's why i rejoined this forum to share some important knowledge.....somebody i know told me once he went into a temple in thailand and left his body 5 minutes and wandered the temple

2 hours ago, PAL_07 said:

I have not seen the video.  I actually left the body and was transported to hell for approximately 30 minutes ....i saw a beautiful woman with beautiful eyes but she had 3 eyes and mermaid legs and i saw a lizzard swallow a person alive.  There is so much dukh there that i have now left my family and quit work and only concentrate on God.  This happened 3 days ago that's why i rejoined this forum to share some important knowledge.....somebody i know told me once he went into a temple in thailand and left his body 5 minutes and wandered the temple

Welcome back Veer Ji.