***IMPORTANT*** How The Internet & Mobile Phone Is Used To Kill Sikhs ***IMPORTANT***

PAL_07

2 minutes ago, PAL_07 said:

I wish to share some important findings from my travels as a coach driver i used to meet thousands of educated people from all high up branches of society who used to tell me things.

Basically i have evidence that Sikhs (and others) are being tracked and are in danger.  We are all fast asleep whilst the great Soorma Avtar Singh Khanda was made shaheed.  More pogroms are being made to put us in danger

Guru Piareh khalsa Ji plz don't purchase a smart phone.  I have a phone with a secretative opearting system and its not hacked.  Although police can track the location by 4g, that doesn't mean im neccessarily there.  I keep  this phone in one location always so that police and government think i'm there.  Only answer calls from your known contacts who you trust.  Phone numbers unknown and hidden never answer and read the voicemail...otherwise save the phone number and name it as tracker 1.2.3 etc...the reason for this is that every 3 months these fedz use the same numbers.  I have had many incidences where i have caught undercover investigators and Police and i have sorted them out.  Cambridge Analytica bought Facebook data for this purpose.  Once i had a panga with counter terrorism police at an army base.

Whenever i go out i carry a different non-smart phone and switch it off.  I only turn it on if i have to in an emergency.  Facebook Whatsapp and twitter and Youtube are all owned by the state and police.  Technology is being used to brainwash and control whole communities everything you think.  They have paid employees to just write false information and false narrative  information.  I will send you a link to a video by a highly distinguished person who has knowledge about it.   

Khalsa Ji i have caught people drug dealing in the Gurdwara's and these people were all sent by UK India state to destroy the temples.  There was an armed robbery at jewellry house but these people were Indian agents to send fear and depression and to destroy the Sikhs image.

Im seeing these indian students some are undercover indian agents i met them in the Gurdwara once and infiltrated them because my avastha is permanently high now i can recognise things that are hidden.  They are drug dealing afeem in the Gurdwara's...we need to step up security at Gurdwara anybody can put something in the langar or karah degh.

I have noticed after 2 weeks some of my Youtube comments that are serious (like this comment) are deleted.  Don't go on various computers laptops phones etc to connect to the net.  When you go abroad don't take that Sim Card with you.  We have all seen the disinformation and corruption done on Youtube by indian state during Mahapursh Bhai Amritpal Singh Khalsa's Dharam Vich Aao Morcha.  Keep one secure laptop before connecting to internet go through all the default security of the operating system and the web browser and install a security software.  Don't eat food in restaurants only go to Amritdhari Singh shops.  I don't have the video now but  i have a recording of my Ring doorbell was hacked.  Will post more just delete your whatapp facebook twitter on your home tv don't switch on the mic setting and don't create any accounts...just go signed out on Youtube.  What photos you send and what you write on the internet goes onto a server and is stored and analysed by a super AI computer.  Khalsa ji i have extensive knowledge of Google Bard and Microsoft Chat GPT4.5  - this thing is highly dangerous.......its like the police and state have got Arnold Swarzenegger Terminator on there side....Please go through all your  security on what connects to the internet

stop going on the internet and whatever you do think what your publishing what the background is....don't walk alone on the street and learn shaster and kara how to fight with them.  be aware of your surroundings

Are you for real? Some of this stuff seems a little 'out there'

Definitely agree with many of the points though 

As i said you should only be using one laptop for all your internet connection needs.  Use VPN to connect and remember emails also reveal your location and as i said before they are hacked.  I was once speaking to a CPS lawyer and learned alot about how the police use secure emails

16 minutes ago, PAL_07 said:

As i said you should only be using one laptop for all your internet connection needs.  Use VPN to connect and remember emails also reveal your location and as i said before they are hacked.  I was once speaking to a CPS lawyer and learned alot about how the police use secure emails

What do you think about me and other members here, posting on this site?

Obviously can be monitored by Intelligence but we are not doing anything too serious here

Can a VPN connection not be tracked too?

31 minutes ago, PAL_07 said:

Do you old guys on here remember the kirtan i used to share back in 07 - well it used to get deleted by feds here in UK i was receiving emails to delete it.  I also had indian fedz hack my email and this was in 07...ha ha there was nothing on it LOL ......mate you gotta be one step smarter than me to fool me -  Notice how Rishi Sunak's pledge to destroy Sikhs whilst in India was never put in any uk media heres the video

What is your theory on what happened to Bhai Avatar Singh Khanda - poisoned at a restaurant? 

I avoid eating out personally, even though I am vegetarian I have had disproportionately high number of food poisoning from the times I have eaten in restaurants 

Do you have any predictions for Sikh issues, geopolitics and domestic issues affecting UK, Europe, N America and Indian subcontinent for 2024? Thanks 

Sorry i'm new to social media, created a facebook account about 2 months ago and this is im new to aswell primary purpose is to try to share the knwoledge i have acquired and hope it helps.  I would like to make one thing clear to anyone who reads follows my posts. 

PLEASE NOTE THAT I WILL NOT BE MAKING ANY REPLIES TO ANY THREADS COMMENTS ETC WITH THE EXCEPTION OF FEW ADVANCED GURMAT SUBJECTS.  SO INORDER TO SAVE YOUR TIME AND SAVE THE INCORRECT EFFORT MADE PLEASE NOTE THAT I SHALL NOT BE REPLYING TO COMMENTS THANK YOU  

DID YOU KNOW THAT SOMETIME AGO ON THE SISTER SITE SIKHSANGAT.COM A MAJOR VIRUS WAS PUT ON ONE OF THE THREADS THAT COMPLETELY DESTROYED THE OPERATING SYSTEM OF THE COMPUTER IN 4 MINUTES.  HAVE A GUESS WHAT HAPPENED TO MINE??  NOTHING BECAUSE THERE WAS NOTHING ON IT.  I KEEP A SEPERATE LAPTOP WHICH IS USE OFFLINE.  I JUST SIMPLY REBOOTED IN 15 MINUTES INTERNET CONNECTION ONLY COMPUTER WAS BACK UP...THEM DAYS I WAS HEAVILY ON SIKHSANGAT BCAUSE I WAS A KID.  I HAVE PROOF THAT THEM DAYS FEDS WERE WATCHING AND TRACKING ME.  I EVEN HAVE EVIDENCE THAT MY USERNAME PAL_07 WAS ON THE DARK WEB AND THIS LIKE 16 YEARS AGO.  SORRY I ALWAYS WRITE IN CAPS LOCK BCUZ DRIVING COACHES AT NIGHT AND LOVELY FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS ALWAYS KEEP FULL BEAM ON AND AT 90 DEGREES UNDIPPED...PLZ WHEN DRIVING USE DIPPED BEAM !!!!

27 minutes ago, PAL_07 said:

PLEASE NOTE THAT I WILL NOT BE MAKING ANY REPLIES TO ANY THREADS COMMENTS ETC WITH THE EXCEPTION OF FEW ADVANCED GURMAT SUBJECTS.  SO INORDER TO SAVE YOUR TIME AND SAVE THE INCORRECT EFFORT MADE PLEASE NOTE THAT I SHALL NOT BE REPLYING TO COMMENTS THANK YOU  

That’s a shame if you start an interesting thread and then we cannot learn more 

Once a Police officer told me how they caught 3 bank robbers who robbed millions in cash on easter day and left no evidence of any kind and no CCTV other than 3 men in full black clothes breaking in and getting away.  They caught them by contacting Skoda in Norway and getting vehicles GPS data because accidentally the bank robbers decided to put the radio on in a burner car that was a Skoda that has sat nav fitted.  Every time you switch your car on the location is recorded if the vehicle connects to the internet.  He told me even what you write on a PC such as clipboard etc can be read once you connect to the internet.  That's why you keep two laptops one only to connect to the web and do your work emails.  I read all my news from print media and other sources.  

He said AI is reading all the information on the internet and that you should be careful what you put on the internet even knowledge and fact like my 5 Khands Sachkhand post that took me 10 years to find out the meaning because you have to read Vedanta that AI is reading all daily information being uploaded to the internet.

I tested to see if i can beat AI in Gurmat and i was overwhelmed by how intelligent it is.  Just go on Youtube to Google's official channel and there you can see. 

I recently got on facebook because i wanted to reach my old friends and my school best mate he's in London and i couldn't find him on Facebook and his dad was also my mate and after i finished the phone call with the dad later i went on facebook and the mate i was looking for appeared in friend suggestions.  That means the numbers i call on my phone are constantly being paired with internet Facebook.  Creating Microsoft accounts etc they know what apps you have used all your usage history.

THE GOVT HAS AI ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND CAN EASILY MAKE ANY PROFESSIONAL DEEPFAKE VIDEO OR STILLS - SOMEBODY ASKED WHATS GONNA HAPPEN IN 2024.  WELL HERES ONE THING THAT WILL HAPPEN -  WHAT WILL BE TRUE WILL BE FALSE AND WHAT WILL BE FALSE WILL BE TRUE.  THERE WILL BE FACIAL RECOGNITION CCTV EVERYWHERE AND COMPLETE CHAOS ...SECURE YOUR HOMES AND GURDWARAS GET OFF THE INTERNET AND BE VIGILANT WHERE YOU WALK AND WHO YOU TALK TO AND WHAT YOU SAY.  IT WAS TRUDEAU WHO ASSISTED IN THE KILLING OF HARDEEP SINGH NIJJAR KEEP WATCHING HOW THEY WILL ALL WORK TOGETHER TO CAUSE DESTRUCTION AND PRETEND THEY ARE THE SAINTS.  IT WAS BRITISH WHO ASSISTED IN CAPTURING JUGGY IN JAIL NOW 6 YEARS.  THEY GOT POLICE WHO ARE MBE'S  AND ARE SIKHS IN POLICE.  THE POLICE ARRESTED SIKHS IN SMETHWICK AND ACT UNDER INDIA'S ASSISTANCE.  NOW RISHI SNAKE HAS SAID HES GONNA DEAL WITH THE SIKHS.  IM WARNING YOU ALL TO WAKE UP AND GET TOGETHER AND WORK AS SANGAT.

THE STUDENTS COMING IN I HAVE INFILTRATED THEM AND THEY TOLD ALL SORTS TO ME.  THEY ARE PART OF A UK INDIA SCAM TO FLOOD UK AND SPY ON GURDWARAS THEY ARE COMING IN AND TAKING OVER THE GURDWARAS.  WE ARE ASLEEP ENJOYING THE DREAM.  ITS AMRITVELA TIME TO BE WARRIOR AND GET OUT OF BED.  THEY OWN THE JOURNALISTS,THEY STAGE THE TALKS AND THEY OWN THE MEDIA.  THE BRITISH PRIME MINISTER HAS SAID IM GOING TO DEAL WITH KHALSA AND SINGHS ARE GETTING SAHEED AND FAKE MEDIA NARRATIVE TO BRAIN WASH YOU....FOR HEAVENS SAKE KHALSA JI WAKE UP ITS AMRITVELA GET OUT OF BED THE DREAMS OVER. 

SANT JARNAIL SINGH JI SAID DON'T BE SCARED OF THE ENEMY, BE SCARED OF THE YOUTH SIKHS WHO ARE GOING ON THE WRONG PATH.  I DONT EVEN SEE A THREAD ON THIS SITE AS TO WHAT RISHI SNAKE HAS SAID AND THAT IT IS BEING DISCUSSED NEITHER ANYWHERE HAVE I SEEN ON SIKH CHANNEL OR OTHERS SHOWING THIS...OUR MEDIA WE ARE PAYING THEM AND THEY ARE USELESS.  KHALSA JI WE ARE FACING GRAVE DANGER.  ANY PERSON WHO SAYS HE WANTS KHALISTAN HIS HOME TAKEN & WILL BE ARRESTED AND PUT IN JAIL.  WHAT FUTURE IS THEIR FOR OUR KIDS IF WE ARE NOT EVEN BOTHERED TO THINK ABOUT THE FLOODS THAT ARE COMING TO OUR HOMES.  THE GOVT GOT SIKH POLICE OFFICERS ARRESTING SIKHS FOR THE CRIME OF DEMANDING OUR SOVEREIGN NATION.  DO YOU KNOW HOW BAD POVERTY SITUATION IS IN PUNJAB.  HOW BAD THE WHOLE SITUATION IS AND NOW YOU GOT BADAL JNR.  NOW HES DECIDED TO DO PARKASH OF BEARD.  HAVE YOU FORGOT THE TERRIBLE SWORD FIGHT IN DARBAR SAHIB AMONGTS OUR OWN PARTY.  LOOK AT THE POLITRICKS GOING ON IN GURDWARAS.

ONE PERSON IN RECENT HISTORY WHO WAS AWAKE AND THAT WAS BHAI AMRITPAL SINGH KHALSA  - PUNJAB POLICE WANTED TO CATCH HIM AND PUT HIS FACE ALL OVER THE MEDIA FOR FOLLOWING SIKHI PATH.  THEY WANTED TO PUT HIM WITH A WHITE CHOLA AND SRI SAHIB AND HANDS CUFFED AND BEAT UP ON VIDEO AND GONE VIRAL.  HE WAS AWAKE AND KNEW HOW TO GET AWAY AND HOW TO SURRENDER.  LOOK AT HIS SEVA FOR YOU GUYS HE LEFT HIS JOB AND TOOK AMRIT AND DID SOMETHING SPECIAL HE SAID OH KHALSA JI THE ENEMY IS OUTSIDE YOUR DOOR HOUSE.  LOOK AT HIS SEVA HES IN PRISON LOIKE THE REST OF HOW MANY OF OUR SINGHS.  THERE IS A GENERAL ELECTION NEXT YEAR WHO ARE WE GOING TO VOTE FOR WHAT IS LABOURS STAND ON SIKHS DEMAND FOR KHALISTAN HAS ANY SIKH MEDIA PERSON THOUGHT ABOUT THIS AND ANY FEDERATION OR COUNCIL OR COMMITTEE DONE THIS.  WE ARE JUST DOING NINDIYA OF EACH OTHER AND TALKING ILL WORDS FROM OUR MOUTH WHAT SIKHI IS THIS?

SANT JARNAIL SINGH ONLY SAID THAT WE WANT TO LIVE IN INDIA BUT NOT AS SECOND CLASS CITIZENS AND THE WHOLE PANGA STARTED FROM THAT. 

40 YEARS LATER WHAT HE SAID IS TRUE LOOK AT THE BAD STATE OF EVENTS IN PUNJAB.  I HAVE A QUESTION IF ANYBODY CAN ANSWER JUST HOW BAD WILL UK BE IN 5 TO 10 YEARS TIME.  LOOK SINCE 1990 HOW BAD PUNJAB HAS GONE.  1 YEAR OLD BUDDEH SINGHS STAYED ON THE STREETS.  WHAT FUTURE IS THERE FOR GIRLS IN INDIA AND UK.  YOU GOT MODI SAYING THESE PEOPLE ARE WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE YOU GOT SO MANY SINGHS IN PRISON AND DEEP SIDHU KILLED, YOU GOT MUSA KILLED YOU GOT KHALSA JI NIJJAR SAHIB AND KHANDA SAHIB ONE  INSIDE THE GURDWARA.  WHY DID THE GURDWARA COMMITTEE NOT INSTALL CCTV ON GURDWARA GROUNDS...I TELL YOU WHY BECASUE WERE ALL ASLEEP BEGINNING WITH GURDWARA COMMITTEES AND WE ARE FED UP BUT WE DON'T TAKE A STANCE WE ACCEPT THE STATUS QUO AND SUFFER IN DUKH.  YOU GOT BORIS JOHNSON COMING IN GURDWARAS SAYING IM GONNA SELL ALCOHOL AND YOU GOT RISHI SNAKE SAYING IM GONNA DEAL WITH THE KHALSA AND YET NO DOUBT OUR SIKHS WORK THEM, MANY ARE MBE'S OR HIGH UP IN THE POLICE OR GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENTS.  HOW MANY OF OUR SIKH BROTHERS FROM OUR NEARBY VILLAGES HAVE COME TO ENGLAND AND ARE LIVING IN EXTREME POVERTY AND WE NEED TO THINK THIS WILL BE OUR KIDS NEXT.  IN WALSALL A ARMED ROBBERRY TOOK PLACE WHY IS IT ITS 3 MONTHS NOW THERE IS NO POLICE UPDATE.  MAYBE BECAUSE 3 INDIAN POLICE AGENTS DID THE JOB AND ARE UNDER UK GOVERNMENT PROTECTION.  WE NEED TO THINK OUTSIDE OF THE BOX AND BE MORE CAREFUL WHAT WE READ AND BELIVE .  HOW MANY GOOD SIKH STUDENTS I HAVE MET FROM INDIA WHO ARE ON THEIR KNEES IN DEBT AND BURDEN THEY ARE GOOD PAATHIS AND KIRTANIYA AND YET HERE WE DON'T SPEAK TO THEM BECASUE WE ARE BRAINWASHED BY THE ARMED ROBERRY INCIDENT.  LOOK AT THE WEB OF DECEIT THAT IS GOING ON AND YOUR HAPPILY GIVING YOUR WHOLE LIVES AWAY ON THE INTERNET.  LEARN FROM PAST INCIDENTS AND LET THAT BE A PRECEDENT FOR THE FUTURE

HOW MANY OF YOU ARE USING FACEBOOK AND HAVEN'T EVEN GONE THROUGH THE SETTINGS TO HIDE YOUR FREINDS LIST.  YOUR GIVING YOUR ENEMY ALL THE ASSISTANCE THEY NEED.  YOUR MESSAGES ON FACEBOOK MESSEGER ARE ALL BEING READ!!  IM SEEING FROM THE AGE OF 10 KIDS ON TIKTOK ON PARENTS PHONE.  IM SEEING KIDS FROM A SMALL AGE ON TIKTOK FOR HOURS PER DAY.  IM SEEING KIDS VAPING AND GIRLS AGED 10 DRESSED NAKEDLY.  KHALSA JI OUR PUNJAB HOMELAND SHOULD BE OUR FIRST PRIORITY.  THESE STUDENT HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED FROM A YOUNG AGE THATS WHY SANT JARNAIL SINGH DID SIKHI DA PARCHAAR AND HE HAD ENOUGH ARMY TO DEAL WITH THE PROBLEM.  IN GURDWARAS WE NEED TO HELP THSESE STUDENTS.  WE NEED TO HELP FEMALES MORE ASWELL PLECK GURDWARA HAS A MASSIVE COMMUNITY CENTRE AND THE PUB SITTING EMPTY.  FOOLS RUNNING THE GURDWAREH AND WE ARE ALL TOO BUSY LOOKING DOWN ON OUR PHONES.  SANT JI SAID THAT IF YOU ARE HAPPY WITH THE SUFFERING OUR QAUM IS FACING THEN KEEP YOUR HEADS DOWN BUT IF YOU WANT TO LIVE A NICE LIFE THEN GET READY TO DEAL WITH ANY PROBLEMS FACING OUR COMMUNTY.  

JUST TURNED ON MY SMART TV ANDROID AND ITS NOT WORKING PROPERLY...OVERNIGHT SUDDENLY GETS A VIRUS....WELL THERES ONLY A HISTORY OF GOING ON YOUTUBE AND LISTENING TO KEERTAN AND KATHA AND BANI...SORRY FEDZ BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME TOOK ME 7 MINUTES TO REBOOT THE TV AND FOR YOUR KIND INFORMATION I GOT A ELECTRICIIAN TO PHYSICALLY REMOVE THE MIC SO YOUR NOT LISTENING AND DONT KNOW ??

Unfortunately @Premi

dude is correct about phones and computers. 

and I've experienced a lot of what's he's saying. If I were to go into detail it would even sound a little nuts, but my phone is verifiably used against me, something I track using paid security apps and my own vpn server that I have all the traffic logs for not just a vpn service. 

Snowden agrees and wasn't stupid or crazy but aware. 

3 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Thank you for drawing my attention to those post brother just on the surface of things they looked a little tin foil hat and I've been busy so I hadn't read the threads yet unfortunately our brother makes more sense than we would hope wish like or pray. He is unfortunately not incorrect about our phones and the Zionist and the RSS etc use them a variety of ways from espionage, tracking, to targeting location for ground, arial, satellite, to even perhaps being able to use the device itself in ways that affect your body and are not good for you. Draining the battery and emitting massive emf radiation for example.  Which I've measured in lethal amounts before. Topping out my emf reader. 

Let alone your phone has two operating systems. The limited one you get and the linux behind the java that's for sale to any government. They are used for massive spying and that's enough to line you up and knock you off. 

And we as Sikhs? Beyond normal citizens of sheeple governments are absolutely and verifiably being murdered and they sure as shit are going to use the phones. 

Some posts seem to have code that freezes and crashes my phone repeatedly. Perhaps in images or links embedded.

I'm one step away from buying a new phone disposable phone, vpn it through my server, and only accesing web etc through the vnc connection to the server and only using the phone as a phone and gps, rooted, and logged through the server with no app permissions, and even then swapping sims and wiping phones regularly. 

And that all sounds retarded in a way but that's one of theee options. 

Let them use your phone to do whatever. 

Have no phone. 

Have a semi safer phone and data set up. 

It's crazy but absolutely correct in the it world. 

Oh and the zionists openly threaten to do many things to anyone that debates them, and it includes threats about how they're using our phones already. 

Much of the phone stuff, and murder are major news networks.  

Murder of Sikhs. Truthfully being reported by united states and canada. 

Use of phones, truthfully reported by Russia, Putin, Edward Snowden. 

Only way you even have a smidgen of an idea what your data is really doing?

Government agents, spyware, hackers, is have your own vpn server, log all traffic through that, and look at it. Even then they could backdoor and bypass your vpn so you'd have to compare data used on your bill vs data you logged and calculate the difference. 

If one was concerned they should have zero smartphones.  Only cloud servers and public, random, or cheap wifi device access. 

... right about phones, and us being targetted online and irl. It's facts bro. Heavily by several groups. 

Murder is very very emf related these days brother. On several levels. 

We need to be hip to it defensively and proactively. 

Nihangs of the future spend time monitoring all sorts of emf and radio bands. A lot of time watching wifi and bluetooth. 

We're all gonna be little amature radio enthusiasts and hacker nerds with santalis. 

Who know how to need nothing and eat and drink from herself. 

From messages for the benefit of all. 

I had a reminder of something today 100% of smartphone companies are owned by the Masonic order and I have even had Masons at my job repeating things to me from my private messages on my phone so add them to the list of people that absolutely have as much or more access to your phone than you.

And to reiterate what I said in my other message it is not worth going against these people till the end.