There are 36 churches around Darbar Sahib

We're better situated to defeat cults of christianity because we don't have to adhere to the Bible. They do. And 95percent of them can't read it. 

Christians are afraid to make the bible contradict. I'm not. If a christian wants to make the argument the bible contradicts itself fine. The only stance that exegites is trinity+* or beyond. 

Kesh. See Nazir vow, Samson. 

Kirpan see Christ tell anyone who's with him sell what they have to and buy a sword. 

Langar. See Matthew 25 31 to 46. 

Kacheera see verses on chastity, even in mind. 

Naam Simran see Christ's greatest commandment as well as where it says pray without ceasing. The Our Father even. 

You getting my drift? If we're losing people to a buncha cults that can't even read their own Keetab? Our fault 

Reincarnation?

Go to where Jesus asks his disciples Who do they say I am? And all the answers are dead people reincarnated. 

Getting the drift?

Bro you can use the Bible to make people Sikhs it working the other way is our fault. And the devils work ethic. 

Okay translate the following debate from being on clubhouse in a room full of so-called Christians with mod powers to the streets around Harmandir Sahib in front of their churches. In front of so called christians. Remember the next step ia defeat the trinitarians with the Bible and Gurbani but this debate alone shows total domination of all sects not trinitarian. Uses 2 books, three places, 19 or so verses and the law of non contradiction. Which anyone based on the Bible must accept. 

Screenshot_20240203_135135_Clubhouse.thumb.jpg.3c7caa2a5f35283bb37789841374faf2.jpgScreenshot_20240203_135252_Clubhouse.thumb.jpg.171302ae9e5ca6f888bee971548df5e6.jpgScreenshot_20240203_135804_Clubhouse.thumb.jpg.74671bbd0906198a7627a1083153a898.jpgScreenshot_20240203_140518_FilesbyGoogle.thumb.jpg.09b7988f1bf39105c70ab2323c11d278.jpg

We then take the debate to the trinitarian Christians on reincarnation, weapons, hair, moral obligation, what salvation is and who for, and what the prescribed behavior that Jesus said, is.

We then take them to Judges, Kings, their prophets, Revelation and the Gospel. We then get their foundation like, lunatic liar Lord, and the things they use to validate Christianity, miracles etc.

We present our own, in combination with our history, as well as what the Bible and Gurbani say, and we prove that we are Akal Sena and not to be left for frauds. 

And we don't even have to attack the foundations of their religion we just reinforce them, and hold them to it. 

I went to the single best Christian apologist in the world potentially, who spends all of his time studying world religion, has a degree in it, and argues for Christianity against everything else; now some year and a half or two years ago, and he bought Guru Granth Sahib Ji, and after he read it and formulated arguments against it, as he formulates against other religions, he was supposed to bring a case to bear against me, against Gurbani, and he has not.

If you are not Antichrist, you can use the Bible to make Christians forcibly accept us, and not do our Ninda.  

I should make short clips of both chat and audio debates, where Sikhi prevails, and put them on YouTube, slowed down, highlighted, edited with the argument being pasted out so that people actually follow it, to show that we are actually winning 111% of these debates. 

Sikhi is the single most effective tool at defeating atheism and moving everyone in the direction of Gnostic theism, moral righteousness and an appreciation of the truth. 

It is the single most well-documented entirely validated thing in existence that we have access to. 

I probably forced I don't know a hundred or 200 people to abandon atheism and claim agnosticism instead and I've gotten probably 50 of those people to tell me what flavor of ice cream they're going to pick first when we're in heaven together. 

And maybe 20 of them to salivate at the the premise of being able to enjoy infinaflix and chill with the Creator in eternity

We don't even need Sikh apologists, we just need to be unapologetically Sikh, and speak the truth wherever we go, fearlessly and hold them to what shit says. 

And remember we work for the man directly and we are only subject to our conscience and our relationship with our maker. 

Morally bound to speak what we believe could be or is shown true, or remain silent but anytime someone is being abused we cannot remain silent. 

*Atheists unreachable by Christianity. In front of christians and not really I, but simply any amount of Gurmat.