Did Jesus Worship Yahweh?

LiquidSky

@LiquidSky

After your Daswandh based apology and Simran brother. You can ask me any question, one at a time, as I keep offering. It would be more profitable than spazzin out. 

Please be a Sikh and not just a Punjabi bro, who never ever read Guru Granth Sahib Ji ,and trusts what YouTube videos say without comparing it to what he should have been reading in Guru Ji his entire life. 

I have now spent almost a decade on both these major forums, I have many times been shown rude, I have basically never been shown incorrect. 

Some support of bhi theory beyond what can be supported, not knowing what is was. .... Wait I almost had it there was one other time I was wrong bro....

Tell you what, over the last decade, there sure have been a lot of admin cut triggered punjabis bro who can't read.

What I did not expect when God made me a Sikh, seeing that we are indeed the best and essentially only intact religion, was how absolutely in shambles we are, how totally ignored, unappreciated, and disrespected the religion is by those who grew up in it, and how closely perilous we are to a total destruction of our Paanth from rot from the inside. 

I am the world's most wretched Sikh so I say this, if you are not firing your cylinders, and doing this thing, you're not a Sikh, out the way bro. 

I remembered the other time I was wrong there was a good brother of ours they came who told us about the world political climate regarding the Ukraine and went to go fight for Russia and I made some arguments thinking I was trying to keep the brother from joining the wrong side or getting himself killed and it turns out that he was 111% correct

10 hours ago, LiquidSky said:

Do you think Gurbani supports a psychopathic god if Guru Nanak came for peace? 

Brother you are insulting and judging the God of the Guru Saibhan and Kabeer ji. You are arguing like an atheist or an anti-theist bro. Could you please communicate and text on a text form instead of posting YouTube videos bro please?

Whatever it is you find offensive about what God has done you should take up with God, but what has been painfully and clearly shown to you repeatedly, is that the Guru Saibhan assert that this is the one creator of the universe that we worship.  

I hope you will appreciate that I keep pasting directly from Gurbabi and the Bible and you keep pasting YouTube videos bro. 

I don't know what to tell you brother other than you hate the God of the Sikh Paanth. 

10 hours ago, LiquidSky said:

Do you think Gurbani supports a psychopathic god if Guru Nanak came for peace? 

11 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

ਅਲਾਹੁਅਲਖੁਅਗੰਮੁਕਾਦਰੁਕਰਣਹਾਰੁਕਰੀਮੁ॥

alaahu alakh aga(n)m kaadhar karanahaar kareem ||

He is Allah, the Unknowable, the Inaccessible, All-powerful and Merciful Creator.

Guru Nanak Dev Ji in Siree Raag - 64ਏਕੋਅਲਹੁਪਾਰਬ੍ਰਹਮ॥੫॥੩੪॥੪੫॥

eko alahu paarabraham ||5||34||45||

The Muslim God Allah and the Hindu God Paarbrahm are one and the same. ||5||34||45||

ਕਹੁਨਾਨਕਗੁਰਿਖੋਏਭਰਮ॥

kahu naanak gur khoe bharam ||

Says Nanak, the Guru has rid me of doubt.

Guru Arjan Dev Ji in Raag Raamkalee - 897

Question brother do you think that it is Guru Nanak Dev Ji and Guru Arjan Dev Ji that are wrong or you?

https://www.sikhitothemax.org/search?q=allah&type=3&source=G&writer=all

Brother I have searched through Guru Granth Sahib Ji for the name Allah. What I would like for you to do brother, is to do Naam Simran of VHGR while reading each and every instance of where the name Allah is used in our sacred and living Guru, and then I would like you to mentally change every instance of Allah to Jehovah bro; because the prophetic tradition of the Muslims comes from the prophetic traditions of the Jews and they share one God. 

You're arguing like an atheist brother they're always mad at a God, that they don't believe is real, for doing things that they're mad that he doesn't do the rest of the time....

Let me explain like this the Molochites were practicing satanic ritual abuse, incest, child sacrifice, rape, homosexuality, orgies and worshiping demona for hundreds of years.... while Jehovah sent the messengers and messages to repent from their evil to deaf ears.  When enough time had passed and none of these messages were heeded, the word was given to that they were to be wiped out. It was specified the male population was supposed to be killed.

Now this could be a place where the Jews inserted themselves and kept the women and killed the men because they were a threat, even the boys, the young ones, the babies. Or it could be that after 400 years of incest that the paternal haplogroup DNA of that lineage was entirely beyond repair and that it would not be healthy for them or anyone else to allow it to continue.

Now it is reported that the Jews did not carry out the duty entirely. We now have a planet where narcissistic personality disorder threatens to destroy our existence. What if that type of genetic mutation is exactly what needed to be prevented from spreading?

Whether or not what the Jews did was directly authorized by God, I don't think that there's any arguing that that group of people should not have been some way wiped out. 

And the same people that are mad that God wiped out a group of the world's most horrible people that ever existed, are the same people that are usually mad that God doesn't smite down every rapist murderer thief every child abuser. 

Humanity perpetually puts God in a damned if you do damned if you don't position, if you don't kill evil people they hate you, if you kill evil people they hate you. 

And it's not too far of a stretch to think that perhaps there's the influence of man and some of these stories and that the God of the Bible did not actually say 100% of the things in it. And that at the same time it remains not false as Kabeer Ji says. 

But to hate the God of the Bible that your religion loves is ridiculous brother. 

I will agree that there is something lacking from their practices that often times leaves them short of practicing Dharam. And the perhaps we should write books for them from a dharmic perspective on what they are holding. But the message of our beloveds is clear that there is one God of whom we have all been talking.  

ਪਉੜੀ॥
pauRee ||
Pauree:

ਤੁਧੁਧਿਆਇਨਿ੍ਹਬੇਦਕਤੇਬਾਸਣੁਖੜੇ॥
tudh dhiaaini(h) bedh katebaa san khaRe ||
The followers of the Vedas, the Bible and the Koran, standing at Your Door, meditate on You.

ਗਣਤੀਗਣੀਨਜਾਇਤੇਰੈਦਰਿਪੜੇ॥
ganatee ganee na jai terai dhar paRe ||
Uncounted are those who fall at Your Door.

ਬ੍ਰਹਮੇਤੁਧੁਧਿਆਇਨਿ੍ਹਇੰਦ੍ਰਇੰਦ੍ਰਾਸਣਾ॥
brahame tudh dhiaaini(h) i(n)dhr i(n)dhraasanaa ||
Brahma meditates on You, as does Indra on his throne.

ਸੰਕਰਬਿਸਨਅਵਤਾਰਹਰਿਜਸੁਮੁਖਿਭਣਾ॥
sa(n)kar bisan avataar har jas mukh bhanaa ||
Shiva and Vishnu, and their incarnations, chant the Lord's Praise with their mouths,

ਪੀਰਪਿਕਾਬਰਸੇਖਮਸਾਇਕਅਉਲੀਏ॥
peer pikaabar sekh masaik aaule'ee ||
as do the Pirs, the spiritual teachers, the prophets and the Shaykhs, the silent sages and the seers.

ਓਤਿਪੋਤਿਨਿਰੰਕਾਰਘਟਿਘਟਿਮਉਲੀਏ॥
ot pot nira(n)kaar ghaT ghaT maule'ee ||
Through and through, the Formless Lord is woven into each and every heart.

ਕੂੜਹੁਕਰੇਵਿਣਾਸੁਧਰਮੇਤਗੀਐ॥
kooRahu kare vinaas dharame tageeaai ||
One is destroyed through falsehood; through righteousness, one prospers.

ਜਿਤੁਜਿਤੁਲਾਇਹਿਆਪਿਤਿਤੁਤਿਤੁਲਗੀਐ॥੨॥
jit jit laieh aap tit tit lageeaai ||2||
Whatever the Lord links him to, to that he is linked. ||2||

Guru Arjan Dev Ji in Raag Gujri - 518

Hear it from Allah brother ..

And We sent, following in their footsteps, Jesus, the son of Mary, confirming that which came before him in the Torah; and We gave him the Gospel, in which was guidance and light and confirming that which preceded it of the Torah as guidance and instruction for the righteous.

I trust you only insulted Akal in ignorance. Love you Jio.