What makes a Nihangs

Guest chamkila

Nihal Kaur; From what I can recall, and others can confirm - Narsingha was offered a one-on-one challenge by Bikramjit Singh a few months back, but Narsingha refused because it was apparently against his maryada.

Yet strangely, it was the same Narsingha who under the alias "Brown Cookie", offered a challenge to fight the non-Sikh webmaster of another forum www.barficulture.com who happened to not agree with Narsingha's views.

Others on this forum may be able to shed more light on other such "challenges" Narsingha has offered/refused over the past few months.

dude the guy is actually Sikh on the other forum...i've chatted to his relative

He might be labelled a "Sikh" in the sense that he was born into a Sikh family, but he certainly does not identify with Sikhi in particular, or define himself as a Sikh.

Anyway, that's merely a minor detail, the fact that Narsingha challenged him still remains.

Guest inderjit

the challenge.... where when and how???

it could be in iceland, 4 years ago and in japanese!!! lol it doesnt matter!

what matters is that people calling themselves nihangs, walking around in nihang bana, promoting and attending shastarvidiya classes, dont have the balls to fight!

dont get me wrong im not saying im a big badboy warrior! but at least i dnt walk around witha kookri shoved in my kumarkasa and then when a challenge is given... not to take it!!

pls can narsingha answer the question.... if a nihang turns down a challenge (lets call it hadh tour just like on he does on his website) can he refuse it? if he does is he (being a nihang singh warrior) a coward and hence a admin cut??

would the nihang singh's from the golden old days as we so often hear about turn down a challenge if offered to fight one on one by a mughal??

ps what is it about narsingha's maryada that stopped him meeting bikramjit singh??? lol is h a pacifict??? can nihangs be pacificts!?!? :?

(please note that these questions are fired at the nihang warriors and not for the main stream british brainwashed narrow minded thug living egotistical 'sikhs' like myself, since there is only one khalsa army (the nihangs), and since the rest of us dont need to take amrit and wear shastars we cannot really be expected to fight ... (or can we??) so will the fighters/defenders of the sikh faith please bless us with an answer)

Guest inderjit

ok so i guess im ignorant bored, scared prejudiced and jealous of you big bad nihangs!!!!

man im such a looser yeh!!

try lookin in the mirror you gidar (moderator pls do not delete this) how many times do u want me to ask this question?!?!?

why wont u answer??? surely it isnt because uk 'nihangs' have been challenged left right and centre and none of them is willing to stand up and acknowledge the challenge!!!!????

whats the matter??? you promote hadh thor on your website and then when someone does offer you out, why promote something which ur not willing to back up? why call yourself something which you are plainly and obviously not!

again i am using YOUR arguments, YOU are the warriors, YOU are the army, YOU have the vidya.... so when ignorant bored people challenge you.... why do u run away??? i ask again... according to nihang maryada if a nihang turns down a challenge to combat one on one no funny business... is he still a nihang or is he considered a admin cut for running from battle???

answer the questions!

you had a crack at the people who learn gatka and not shastarvidiya and say their style is just dancing... but.... would they run from a fight? the pictures that you showed of gursikhs who you said were just dancing... they took bullets in their chests.... yet YOU who knows all this wonderful knowledge and others like you are afraid of a bit of a scrap!!

doesnt matter what you know, your hankar has killed any effective vidya that you know, its left you spinless and never mind damascus balls, you aint even got sponge ones! end of the day, some guy might just be able to swing his stick around.... but at least he might have the courage to stand and fight to the best of his ability if and when it came to it.....

Guest kaur1699

Fateh Ji,

Some of the posts from this thread have been removed, can everyone please stick to the topic in hand.

Also can any questions that have been asked be answered please.