Me=stupidity

CaNaDiAn_jAtTi

I finally have accepted the fact that I'm stupid.... no matter what i do, or study or wuteva, my marks in uni suck!!!...... :(

Last year I admit I din't study as much as i could, but this year, i've been working my butt off and i'm still pretty much in the failing criteria which is like completely ticking me off.... :x

I don't know what to do, i feel like i'm just lost and an idiot and nuttin is gonna work for me.....

I've finally lost the Miss ~Cj~ Kaur touch here..... :shock:

I've been doing my paath too in the mornings to help me focus, but nuttin seems to be working.... i'm just plain stupid!!!! *sniff, sniff*

I finally have accepted the fact that I'm stupid.... no matter what i do, or study or wuteva, my marks in uni suck!!!...... :(

Last year I admit I din't study as much as i could, but this year, i've been working my butt off and i'm still pretty much in the failing criteria which is like completely ticking me off.... :x

I don't know what to do, i feel like i'm just lost and an idiot and nuttin is gonna work for me.....

I've finally lost the Miss ~Cj~ Kaur touch here..... :shock:

I've been doing my paath too in the mornings to help me focus, but nuttin seems to be working.... i'm just plain stupid!!!! *sniff, sniff*

There, there bhainji...cheer up :)

THis happens every1, even me :shock: jk

No but seriously

This happens to every1

just continue doing your best and you'll defenetly begin improving

Maan Kyo bHairag KArega SatGur Mera Pura

To hesitate believeing God will help u

Dont stop doing Paath, even AFTER you get good grades :)...

But I think the solution is simple..

keep trying and You'll defenatly improve :)

take care

and

Good luck

Same here Penj, Il help if I can :? I can't do maths though. Never lose faith in Guru Ji, and keep doing your path. Maybe you're trying too hard and panicking in the exams as a result. What are you studying?

seeing that every1 is being so nice, i could try to change and be nice too.

some people never have the tact on how to study, i lost my tact when i went from alevels to uni, cos i had a break between.

What you need to do is find that learning curve. Wehn you study you will find in the first couple of says you are progressing, then you are happy.

then later you find out how much workj is to be done, then you are sad.

then if you get on with the work you get happy, otherwise you start ova again.

Loop (

Couple days = Happy.

Find out how much work = sad

If work

then happy

else sad.

)

benefit for the stupid Comp Sci people like myself.

i read somewhere once, cant remember where so if you want a reference pee off. But it said that in a gora way of thinking you acquire knoweldege, but in a indian way of thinking, knowledge is already there, you just need to re-arrange it

i.e you know it, just need to re-arrange it in your brain till it makes sense.

That make sense??? confused. me too.

Me = stupid = nutter.

Nutters the lor of you :shock:

I saw this documentry on bbc which said that ur nueral pathways or something have gaps in them, when u do something for the first time, two path way get closer, if u keep doing that thing eventually they will join and u will have learnt that thing by now.

So the trick is to keep doing something and eventually it will become second nature to u.

For all ur computer programming / Comp science needs come to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... :D

I saw this documentry on bbc which said that ur nueral pathways or something have gaps in them, when u do something for the first time, two path way get closer, if u keep doing that thing eventually they will join and u will have learnt that thing by now.

So the trick is to keep doing something and eventually it will become second nature to u.

For all ur computer programming / Comp science needs come to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... :D

Mai ageya..

been making u Dukhi for weeks now :P

lol

canadian jatti....i ttly understand how u feel

im going through the same thing now :(

at times i ask myself why am i so hardheaded and dumb..but doing that doesnt really help....so maybe you need to try a different approach to studying....like maybe changing your study habits. I'm going to try that and hopefully it will work :? .

hey mugermach

if (grades<=failing)

{

study++;

procrastination--;

}

:LOL:

awww... thanks for helping me out....

Thing is last year was my first yr in uni, and i admit, i din't study that much.....

thats why this year i wanted it to be different, and actually prove to myself that i wasn't dumb.... and i'm in the sciences....

And i failed my physics midterm which i got back yesterday... i don't get it, i mean i worked on all the hard problems in the textbook and the practice midterm and it seemed ok, and then it seems like i completely blanked out on the midterm, i mean for the amount of time that i put in, my mark reflects nothin of that sort....

And it's not easy takin home these marks to my parents, they jus think that i'm not studying....

I've changed my studying habits like sooo many times, but i don't know what works for me..... all i know is that if i have someone that talks concepts and ideas over with me, it tends to stay better, otherwise i only absorb like 50% of the info..... but no ones willing to sit and work with me, all my friends are busy wit their school work and stuff and my parents r too busy watchin tv.... it bites... cuz i have a goal that i want to achieve, but i can't because my stupid marks are gettin in the way....

I thought that if one puts in the hours hard core, they'll get somethin out, but i guess that jus means i'm an anomaly

OMG ur not gonna believe this...im in the "sciences" too engineering to be exact but i failed my last too physics tests (so did most everybody else..but not as bad as me :cry: )....and I even studied for the second one....but during the test even simple concepts escaped me

but I've figured out my downfall...I need to study consistently..not the night before...I'm hoping that will turn out better on the next test.

Do you generally study just the night b4? If so, maybe thats the problem..as it is with me...

I wish it were like that.... but no.... i can honestly say i started studying hard core the week before, and put in like the entire weekend of just problem solving....

Maybe i can solve problems, but i can't connect the concepts behind them, i know i'm good with straight formula work....

I don't know... maybe i am just stupid *sigh* :(