GUR FATEH! Pheena Ji, is that an order or an answer! ;)

hahahhha no veer, definelty not an order.....it just my view on ur question...that perhaps the Akal mantra is Silence. Akal is beyond Time, and only Silence is that which can be used in Time-lessness. All Verbal Mantras repeated Lead you into Silence. That which begins with the mind, must not end in the mind If so then it has gotten you no where. To fall into silence is to fall into timelessness.

but i usually have no idea what i talk about either, sorry i just ramble on, :LOL: i hope someone else can give u a good answer.

waheguru

Forgive my ignorance, but maybe Akaal Mantra is Anhad Naad, aka Anhad shabad.

This "inner" sound is a very strange thing.It is experienced with mind light phenomanon.I can describe from experience; it is like a vibration, like a buzzing, like a rising and falling fluttering and flowing sound, like something I can't describe or remember very well.It is not heard in the ears, but in your self.It is a very attrctive sound/vibration/surging, it is niether painful or pleasureable.

As for the light, well...It has a tendency to show itself for only brief "moments".Or is it my fault for falling from that "moment"?

Must do better.I must admit, I have fallen from that grace recently.

But...I feel very different about this world.Must concentrate on Vahiguru.

Forgive my ignorance, but maybe Akaal Mantra is Anhad Naad, aka Anhad shabad.

This "inner" sound is a very strange thing.It is experienced with mind light phenomanon.I can describe from experience; it is like a vibration, like a buzzing, like a rising and falling fluttering and flowing sound, like something I can't describe or remember very well.It is not heard in the ears, but in your self.It is a very attrctive sound/vibration/surging, it is niether painful or pleasureable.

As for the light, well...It has a tendency to show itself for only brief "moments".Or is it my fault for falling from that "moment"?

Must do better.I must admit, I have fallen from that grace recently.

But...I feel very different about this world.Must concentrate on Vahiguru.

its very possible that the Anhad naad is the naad of OMkar....the unstruck sound....which is cojoined with silence...

I strongly believe that Anhad Naad is in everyone, but at zero volume most of the time.Like a tape playing, but volume is off.I believe it is a constant, but cannot be experienced due to mind clutter.

It is "unstruck," or Anhad, because it is always there, it was always there.It is a very attractive sound, more so than any other worldly sound or music.

I strongly believe that Anhad Naad is in everyone, but at zero volume most of the time.Like a tape playing, but volume is off.I believe it is a constant, but cannot be experienced due to mind clutter.

It is "unstruck," or Anhad, because it is always there, it was always there.It is a very attractive sound, more so than any other worldly sound or music.

Are u talking about the buzz sound that you hear? its tone changes the more u hear to it .. not sure

Gur Fateh!

Everyone, thanks for your contribution thus far...keep it coming...in addition to the AKAAL MANTR, I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on KAAL DARSHAN? I've come across this in conversation/katha, but am uncertain to what it exactly refers -are these two related?

GUR BAR AKAAAAL!!!

n.b. YES, I do mean 'Kaal' and not 'Akaal'

Are u talking about the buzz sound that you hear? its tone changes the more u hear to it .. not sure

Yes, it's a sort of buzzing sound-vibration.It's like one pitch but at different octaves, all at once, I'd hazard to say.It is hard to describe, but if you've heard it in Naam Simran meditation, then you are close to the first stage of Light experience.You get it before Light Darshan, and during.

I didn't know what it was until, I came across it's description in a dictionary on Yoga and in Gurbani.Please do not confuse Anhad Naad with ringing in ears or blood flow/heart pumping.It is not heard by the ears, it is heard within your self.

It is "heard" by the ear of your ear.

Gur Fateh!

Everyone, thanks for your contribution thus far...keep it coming...in addition to the AKAAL MANTR, I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on KAAL DARSHAN? I've come across this in conversation/katha, but am uncertain to what it exactly refers -are these two related?

GUR BAR AKAAAAL!!!

n.b. YES, I do mean 'Kaal' and not 'Akaal'

I once saw my life flash before my minds-eye when I was in deep Naam Simran.I am not sure but I think this is Kaal Darshan, it leads to Kaal Jaal if you are attracted - impressed by it.

I believe that Kaal tries to stop you from entering Dasm Duar, by showing you these time phenomanon.I admit I was impressed by this life flashing abd fell from Grace.It was a super-real experience, but it was designed to make me fall.

Beware of these experiences when meditating.I have neglected Naam Simran recently, I'm sorry to say.But will get back to it.

I once saw my life flash before my minds-eye when I was in deep Naam Simran.I am not sure but I think this is Kaal Darshan, it leads to Kaal Jaal if you are attracted - impressed by it.

I believe that Kaal tries to stop you from entering Dasm Duar, by showing you these time phenomanon.I admit I was impressed by this life flashing abd fell from Grace.It was a super-real experience, but it was designed to make me fall.

Beware of these experiences when meditating.I have neglected Naam Simran recently, I'm sorry to say.But will get back to it.

i don't undestand how that experience can make you fall from his grace, unless the EGO inerveened????? I mean Life flashing in front of your eyes is a bad thing???

Dear Pheena:

i don't undestand how that experience can make you fall from his grace, unless the EGO inerveened????? I mean Life flashing in front of your eyes is a bad thing???

I will tell you of my experience.When the life flashing started to happen, I became bedazzled by it.It was a Time (Kaal) phenomanon.Because I became bedazzled by what was happening, my Naam Simran broke ( meri liv tut gayee) and I came back to waking consciousness.

I remember I thought at the time that hwat had happened was really great and that I was progressing in my meditation, but no.I soon found out that Kaal tries to stop aspiring adepts from experiencing more by trapping them with time images like this life flashing.

I know, because, I have learnt to not acknowledge life flashing, and go further...

I think this life flashing is Kaal Darshan that Niranjana asked about.I'm not too sure, but it seems to fit the name Kaal Darshan.

I really need Sadh Sangat, Sikh Sangat.But I can't find it, even in Guru Dhaam. :cry:

Dear Pheena:

I will tell you of my experience.When the life flashing started to happen, I became bedazzled by it.It was a Time (Kaal) phenomanon.Because I became bedazzled by what was happening, my Naam Simran broke ( meri liv tut gayee) and I came back to waking consciousness.

I remember I thought at the time that hwat had happened was really great and that I was progressing in my meditation, but no.I soon found out that Kaal tries to stop aspiring adepts from experiencing more by trapping them with time images like this life flashing.

I know, because, I have learnt to not acknowledge life flashing, and go further...

I think this life flashing is Kaal Darshan that Niranjana asked about.I'm not too sure, but it seems to fit the name Kaal Darshan.

I really need Sadh Sangat, Sikh Sangat.But I can't find it, even in Guru Dhaam. :cry:

ahh i c now veer, thanks for explaining. As for you not finding Sangat....think of it this way, you are preparing yourself and trust me, i say this with great faith, that in due time you will find the Sadh Sangat.

Waheguru.