I Feel angry inside

Khandaydhaar

I don't know if this applies in your case but when people first start meditation or restart after a long lay off then they find that they do not feel good because they are getting nasty thoughts or whatever(ange,sadness etc.) BUT this is a way the mind clears itself so you must go through this obstacle & it will go away.

VJKK VJKF

well. if its any help, i know exactly how u feel!!!!!!!! but what helps me (at least sumtimes) is to look at whatever (or whoever!) i'm angry at and think "well Guru Ji's inside them and am i really angry with Guru Ji?"

hopefully, the answer 2 that qn is no :wink:

then do ardaas (and that always works!!!)

but as was said b4, if u can talk 2 sum1 (either here on the forum, or sum1 u know and trust) that helps 2.

i hope u can make sense of sum of this and don't angry with me please :LOL:

VJKK VJKF

na no way im not angry wid u at all...haha

actually i think dere cud be many reasons for my anger ... altho wat hey dudes wassup said dat maybe i get angry cuz of a long lay off...well yeh i think datz true too...but at times i get angry wen ppl lie to me...which happens quite a lot...dnt feel like trustn nebody nomore...especially if a 'sikh' lies to anotha 'sikh' newayz jst like dat i got som otha reasons too...but newayz im kinda lost now...so yea

thank u all of u for helpn out alwayz i do appreciate it... :P

VJKK VJKF

yeah, i understand wat u mean when u say that u get angry when ppl lie. i'm not justifing lying but i'v noticed that sum ppl li because they're scared that if they tell the truth, the otha person will get more angry.

i don't know u at all, so maybe that 's not the case :oops: but i have seen that around. (even with "sikhs" :? )

krodh is one of the Panj chor - the reason it's called a chor is because it just suddenly creeps up on u without warning!! 2 counteract it on our own, we've gotta be very resourceful - but Guru Ji's given us the remedy of Simran 2 make it easier.

if uv not read the article in the inspiration section on Malcolm X, then it's a good one 2 read.

sorry if iv sed nething 2 upset u - i get angry easily myself!!!:x

. i'm not justifing lying but i'v noticed that sum ppl li because they're scared that if they tell the truth, the otha person will get more angry.

i get engry wen ppl lie to protect their lies cuz its so stupid, like som ppl lie for stupid reasons, like abt their names, da place they live at, or da school they went to...datz kinda pathetic datz all ... and den they give stupid reasons and lie even more...i can forgive ppl who admit their lies and mistakes, but wen ppl lie to protect their dumb lies...it kinda makes me think 'how pathetic' :? :!: :?

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji ki Fateh!

Khandaydhaar ji,

Anger is indeed within us all, but anger is not an outcast. Waheguru gave us all emotions for a reason. It is anger that helps us recognize injustice. Anger is a pure, natural emotion. Anger has the power to slay bad habits such as complacency and apathy. Anger can bring with it power to change. Anger is motivating. Anger can encourage people to do things that they might not have done before.

Do not be victim to your anger, harness it. Do not indulge in its power by letting it intoxicate your mind. Rather, let it encourage you to think, do, or try something that is different. It can make a difference.

Guru Fateh,

C.Kaur