Ego/Slander/Gossip.......

Just Because

"The Ego"

There is fine film, a curtain lies between God and us that is ego.

Ego has many many manifestations...We all love to play with it and massage each other.

SLANDER"

Is another manifestation of this enticing vice....

It thrives on other's expense.

Gossip.......

Is another manifestation of ego.

It has no respect for justice.

It injures without killing. It breaks hearts and ruin lives.

It is cunning and malicious and gathers strength with age.

The more it is quoted, the more its believed.

Its victims are helpless, They can not protact themselves against it, because it has no name and no face......

To tract it down is impossible. The harder you try, the more elusive it becomes.....

IT IS NOBODY'S FRIEND...

ONCE IT TARNISHES A REPUTATION LIFE IS NEVER THE SAME.......

It topples governments, religious institutions, priests, ministers, Saints,

GurSikhs(Sikh, means to seek a truth) And wrecks marriages friendship, fills one's mind with unfounded doubts.

Anyone comes in its way gets tarnished....

It ruins careers and causes sleepless nights, heartaches and indigestion.

It makes innocent people cry in their pillow. It makes headlines and headaches.....

Even its name hisses, It has no face or sound and is quite silent killer.....

And it is loved by all. The Hindu demi-gods, 33 million in all couldn't resist it, accept Vishnu.....

It has conquered them all as well.....

Its every where.....

As God is...

Before you repeat a story, ask yourself a question, Is it true? Is it harmless? Is it necessary or someone phones you think twice, am I being used.....don't act on impluses. Even you may know the person, Are you that clairvoyant, that you can read people's mind. If you have no proof or don't know the truth, don't repeat it....

People in orient call Maya, an illusion and Christians call it Mammon and Muslims call it Satan".

IT USES ALL TO FULFILL ITS DIRTY DEEDS.

IT ONLY HURTS PEOPLE. IF YOU BELIEVE OR MEDITATE ON God's NAME, THIS IS AN ASTRAL EGO, ONLY CHECKING YOU OUT

WHERE YOU STAND WITH GOD".

Be kind to yourself and with others. Don't listen to people, seek the truth instead.

We are here to seek truth on this earth...

ByJagdish Singh, who adopted Sikhism teachings and lives in California.

If you have had a personal bad experience with someone, and seen with ur eyes what is true, is it still Nindya to discuss this with others or warn someone from getting burned as you did?

example, your discussing something with a mate and ur friend, in general conversation brings up the name of a third party, lets call them X.

is it wrong to say "i'd watch myself around X", and as your friend would inveitably ask "why?" explain the reasons why you dont trust them?

or to bring X up as an example o the type of person that fits whatever you happen to be discussing?

is this still slander?

That my friend is up 2 u, if it is ne 1 who r u to say nefin to them bout 'x' and if it was ur best mate u hav every right to warn them, cause they ur best mate, not jus sum 1 u knw

My dad always told me:

Never talk bad about ne1 behind their bak, and Never tok about wot ne1 does gud to their face,

Behind their back its nidiya, and shud always been done to their face

Tokin gud to their face can giv them ego, so u shud always praise them behind there back.

i think this should tell us wat 2 do...

akuthh kuthhaa veechaar kai ousuthuth ni(n)dhaa vuruj rehaaeae||

Translation:The Sikhs ponder on the words of the Ineffable, and abstain from praise and blame.

but yeh singh that a difficult situation....it depends on ur intentions...

i think slandering is wrong when you intend to defame someone and at the same time thining yourslf 2 b better...

thats mostly the case wen us lot do nindya...sorry if im generalisin!

but equally bad is praising....i never knew this before...

but again pride if one of the 5 chorhs and we gotta elp other by not rainsing their houmai!

j bin sathigur saevae aap gunaaeidhae thin a(n)dhar koorr fitt fitt muh fikae ||

Translation:One who does not serve the True Guru, and who praises himself, is filled with falsehood within. Cursed, cursed is his ugly face.

• 2 months later...