Couples having a baby through science??

Sikhism teaches that we should obey God's will but we should not ignore the fact that God has blessed human with Brain also, which can invent these test tubes. I think this is also God's will....

Sikhism teaches that we should obey God's will but we should not ignore the fact that God has blessed human with Brain also, which can invent these test tubes. I think this is also God's will....

but if a couple cannot have a child there must be some reason am i right?

and do these test tube babies contain souls?

Bit more about souls.

I m goin to give you too explanation on two different types of soul which also applies to test tube babies because they also born from the womb of that person who is using test tube ways because they cant have kids

1. Normal Souls like us- When we are in womb of our mother. Soul nivas(present) in fetus. Where soul suffers for 9 months. Being(jiv atma/soul) in the womb of mother is also type of hell as gurbani mentions.

2 Blessed souls(guroo, sant/mahatama's/bhramgyanis/saints)-

I was reading this mini book "Sajan Chalie Piiyaara". I find it really fascinating when i came across with this page. Basically sant siri man 108 baba ishar singh explains how bakshi hoyia rooha (blessed souls) dont have to suffer garab jaun (9 months in womb). Their souls attach with garab sirara(body in womb) through an "Silver Cord" (Chaandi Vargi Taar). When baby is born then soul gets into the body.

As gurbani mentions:

Janam Maran Douh Mein Nahi Jan Paropkari Aie||

Ji Daan Daie Bhakti Laieen Har Saio Lain Millaie|| page- 749 (SGGS)

And i think sukhmani sahib mentions something like blessed souls dont go through garab jaun(life through womb) as well.

Have a look at this page:

page-18.jpg

Bit more about souls.

I m goin to give you too explanation on two different types of soul-

1. Normal Souls like us- When we are in womb of our mother. Soul nivas(present) in fetus. Where soul suffers for 9 months. Being(jiv atma/soul) in the womb of mother is also type of hell as gurbani mentions.

2 Blessed souls(guroo, sant/mahatama's/bhramgyanis/saints)-

I was reading this mini book "Sajan Chalie Piiyaara". I find it really fascinating when i came across with this page. Basically sant siri man 108 baba ishar singh explains how bakshi hoyia rooha (blessed souls) dont have to suffer garab jaun (9 months in womb). Their souls attach with garab sirara(body in womb) through an "Silver Cord" (Chaandi Vargi Taar). When baby is born then soul gets into the body.

As gurbani mentions:

Janam Maran Douh Mein Nahi Jan Paropkari Aie||

Ji Daan Daie Bhakti Laieen Har Saio Lain Millaie|| page- 749 (SGGS)

And i think sukhmani sahib mentions something like blessed souls dont go through garab jaun(life through womb) as well.

Have a look at this page:

page-18.jpg

i cant read punjabi

lol haha omg ideal u made me laugh so much! lol "learn it then!" lol

ok well if u ask me i agree on test tube babies.. i think things like this are really up to whos thinking of it, religion if u ask me doesn't really dictate what u have to believe what is moral and immoral.... its a way of life! therez so many questions you can ask... and if you ask me most of them can be answered with the help of sikhi, but not directly! and i think we can find this to most situations in technological/science advancements!

one!

ol neo sorry, well everyone is not a genius lyke you..:P ..so shut the trap, einstein:p

Rupy, please dont concentrate on the mere messenger but concentrate on the bloody message :twisted: :twisted: