Udasis

Sikher

• 7 months later...

RSS and Shiv Sena and VHP and other brahmnicala gencies control Hajoor Sahib and Patna Sahib.

Hazoor Sahib Maryada is known to be 70 percent puratan than british influenced SGPC.

Get over it the regular Sikh Blowing trumphet of oh you are rss, oh you are vhp just because they have slightly different beleif than others.

I think panth endagers such people who lack tolerance and acceptance when it comes to diversity in Sikhi. They need to be destroyed by pen . :evil: :evil: :evil:

Udasis are Sikhs, says SGPC chief

Varinder Walia

Tribune News Service

Amritsar, December 9

The Dharam Prachar Committee (DPC) of the Shiromani Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee (SGPC) has declared that Nirmal and Udasi sects were an integral part of Sikhism. The SGPC has decided to challenge the decision of the Supreme Court which pronounced that ‘udasi deras’ were not gurdwaras.

The SGPC chief, Prof Kirpal Singh Badungar who presided over the meeting said he had instructed his staff to get an approved copy of the Supreme Court verdict so that it could be challenged.

In another development the Dharam Prachar Committee has decided that new gurdwaras could be built only with the prior permission of the Jathedar, Akal Takht. This decision has been taken to check the mushrooming of non-historical or unauthorised Sikh shrines. Professor Badungar, however, said no gurdwara on caste basis would be allowed. For this purpose, the SGPC would approach the Jathedar of Akal Takht, Giani Joginder Singh Vedanti shortly.

Professor Badungar said the SGPC would advise Mr Joginder Singh Panjrath, an SGPC member facing charges of visiting the dera of Ashutosh, to appear before Akal Takht to prove his innocence. He claimed that Mr Panjrath was innocent and his picture was super-imposed on that of dera of Ashutosh by tricks of photography. He said the SGPC would also advise Mr Panjrath to file case for the manipulation of his photograph.

The SGPC also took serious note of the challan of the vehicles driven by Sikh women/girls not wearing helmets. He said instead of implementing the orders, the state government should have challenged the orders keeping in view the sentiments of the Sikh community. He said the SGPC would contest the orders in a court.

The DPC has also decided to constitute a monitoring cell of Sikh intellectuals to check the distortion in Sikh history if any.

Why do Udasis exist? For what? Parchar? They should look at themselves and see if they are saabt soorat. They are there for money too. Living on free land. I have met udasis, there was one udasi, he was a real good guy though. The guy always told me to meet him when i went to the neighbrouing village or sometimes going to Gurudwara Punj Tahlia. This gurudwara is related to Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji. Guru Ji placed five pieces of old tahli tree into the ground to tie the horses and they grew into trees. there is also a well of Mata Gurjri Ji and if you look carefully into the water, you can see the water is moving like if it was in a river.

Das?

I thought you believed in the Khalsa concept. You say others don't believe in Khalsa concept and on the other hand follow mahunts. Remeber they were kicked out. Their guru naraynu was a pimp and had a marrasan in Darbar Sahib. It was these udasis who did beadbi of Guru Granth Sahib Ji by writing oam and swastika on many saroops. I twas these guys who sucked up to British. e.g. mahant narayan daas.

advani says he is proud to be SIkh too. IS he even a Sikh?

Sikhi is khanneoh Tikhi Vaalhoh Nikkki

masunds = mahunts

same job

free food and fooling people