if somebody dies before their time to die

You shouldnt have asked any muslim or any other astrologers.

Gurmat shanuo eh nahi kehndi.

We are told by guroo maharaj ji to stay in bhana.... living by his will.

We as human beings its our nature to get whatever we wants... but somewhere along the line we need to give up anyhow...not today then tom.

Recite sukhmani sahib ji....mool mantar da patt day in and out... you will get your answers...

Also ji... no worries.. when we leave our body ... there will union of our deceased family... my father passed away as well a year ago....but i do have faith in vahiguroo that after i pass away.. i get to meet my father and deceased relatives.... just be good, kind and do bandagi of vahiguroo.. and everything will be good ji... just give it little bit time to heal.

My ardas is with you ji.

May Vahiguroo hugs everyone and give those peace of mind (shanti) who is in needy of him.

i thought we didnt meet deceased ppl in the afterlife? can u explain how we will be reuninted by loved ones?

Orchids,

During my study on life after death topic. I have came across with many cases (testimonials) where they have came across with their deceased family waving at each other, smiling at each other during Near Death Expereinces.

Since it was Near Death Expereince not the full death these people came back and told their stories ie- encounter with light, dark tunnel, paradise, white beard man, their deceased loved relatives, different cities so on and so forth.

the intresting idea is, if you read bachitar natak, maharaj guru gobind singh almost is saying to akaal purakh.. no its not my time yet.. To LIVE.. !! nice twist of circumstances there.. :)

but he accepts and comes to a physical human life form ..

funky concept huh ?

yeah, that is pretty funky. lol... have u ever noticed that our Gurus definitely had spunk? hahahaa... God: "aight now, u gotta go down there and help those lil humans out!" Guru Gobind Singh: "nah man, i'm chillin ovah hyah! i'll do it later! i'm still on break!"

orchids, i still dun get you. if someone is assassinated, don't you think that it's still "their time" to go? from what i've heard, death isn't exactly predictable, which makes our lives so much more precious since you can never know when your time is up.

there's no such thing as "not my time". i doubt whether something as karmically important as death could miscalculate the hour of appointment given to it to help you move on from this life...