if somebody dies before their time to die

Very Very Very Good question Orchid Bhaaji :D

I think what you meant by your question is obviously committing sucide which is playing with god hakum(will).

Actually being (who doesnt have naam kamiya) thinks that by committing sucide it will solve all the problems but this poor being doesnt know that after death actual suffering and problems starts...soul suffers in hell fire-inferno and in animal reincarnation because it has broken ishwari hakum which is kill him/herself before the actual time to go......

They will get Mukti because they have become Shaheed for a good cause rite? Or maybe it will depend on what they have done in their life whilst they were alive, and even if they are innocent people they will not be killed unless it is the Will of God therefore there is no question of if they die before they should because everything happens according to God's Will rite?

Mukhti does not come easily....simply dying for a nation does not entitle you Mukhti.

Death happens at the time when it is suppose to. NOt a moment too soon or not a moment later. Now the question that is brought up is that , is there a time when the innocnet die? Accidental death, one is walking along and a car runs into him, is that an innocent death? From the perception of a outsider it is certainly a death of an innocent man who was at the wrong place at the wrong time. Now what of the incidents that took place before that man...the time he left home or the time he spent drinking his morning cup of tea...or the time he spent doing pooja or padth....yet he was that at the right place at the right time. Those events that occured before the man got run over were a factor in his 'innocental death'.

One sees the acts with they eyes, but see with the inner cosmic eye which reveals the truth for you. We simply cannot conclude what, how and why one dies without being fully concious of the Divine conciousness which revelas the unseen laws of karma at work.

waheguru

• 1 month later...

u cant die before ur time, when u die it is ur time then

Actually this is not entirely true because i heard few katha's ...one recent one in nanaksar where bhai sahib ji talks about this person committing sucide...after he committed sucide.. he was given harsh punishment by dharmraja by destroying his body which was gifted by god to him that kill himself before his actual time is up.

I also read few case in near-death expereince books where people got soo excited to get nde that they deliberately try to give up their body and stay in that heaven like realm but their souls were given choice to go back to their body.. its not their time yet....so of them choose to came back and so of them didnt come back stay in that temporary heaven like realm.

I know of a case where one person was supposed to die in an accident, but then someone close to that person died instead.

The Sant told this to the person's mother, without knowing a single thing about their history. He just read her palms and told her.

bhai sahib ji talks about this person committing sucide...after he committed sucide.. he was given harsh punishment by dharmraja by destroying his body which was gifted by god to him that kill himself before his actual time is up.

Then this probiliby means that Islamic sucide bombers are going against the Will of God?

I will agree with Pheena, mukti might not come by dying for nation. Althogh its quite possible if you died for the Truth, or you may be given another chance to become mukt depending on your karam.

Now, my question would be how do you become mukt? what's state of being mukt?

writing this after seeing the post in if someone dies before their time to die

neo was posting telling me about one inident where dharamraj punished one person that killed himself by making him self kill himself over and over can u tell me more about this?

have u ever thought about suicide?

what should u do when pain exceeds the level and u cant take it anymore?

waht happens if u kill urself

hi

if somebody is killed, or something

what would happen to their soul?

lol!! Dear, life/time ( or whatever) before birth or after death is not in your control.. so why worry? I would say.. rather worry about the present.. time is running.. life is short.. sooo live it to the full.. with no regrets.. and with least worries... Life after death (if it is ) is not your responsibility.. sooooo.. be good. live full!

have u ever thought about suicide?

ahh.. yeah.. i thought about this.. i concluded that only "Kayers"/fools/timid opt this.. life has many colours.. enjoy every color.. have fum when its easy.. and have fun in fighting/struggling when it is though.

what should u do when pain exceeds the level and u cant take it anymore?

increase the level.. fight it.. struggle.. be tough and mature. its just another color of life.... live it. life is beautiful.. life is real.. nothing known about before and after that... believe, life will show you every colour.. fun,emotional,relexed,worried... every colour.. one should belive in oneself.. that he/she will come out winning from any situation.. the god is there..controlling and balancing everything.. if one thinks that today, pain is exceeding the limits.. mate believe tommorrow.. the god , in order to balance, will gift him/her fun/happiness exceeding every limit... one only have to wait and live through what it seems as not-so-good phase of life..

There are many live examples ... when a human being came out winning from a almost dead situation... because they knew that value of life.. they knew that pleasent colours of life are wating for him beyond that darker times..

waht happens if u kill urself

You Die. You are gone. You loose everything. You loose the chance.. chance to live.. chance to do for what you have been sent here by the amlighty power..

Its like..

If you buy a movie ticket for a show which is suppose to start @ 1 PM. and if u reach the theater at 10 AM.. what would happen?. will u be welcome.. will u be allowed in? no... You got to wait .outside.. u got to past the time.. here and there... in vain.

I know its a weird example..but this is all what i could think of this time.. but i hope it will carry my emotions/views on the above subject/topic/question.

• 4 months later...

my mum js passed away from liver cancer, we askd som1 very religous, hes muslim, nd he said dat dere ws smin like bad spirit afta her which took da form of cancer, he said dat she had 10 more years to live.

i dnt get it.

I have heard from a Saint to which i cannot provide you any refrences that 6 things are out of our control.

Birth-Death (not Suicide)

Sanjoag (meeting), Vijoag (Seperation). "Sanjoag, Vijoag dohay kaar chalavay, Laykhay aavay Bhaag"

Maan(Honor), Apmaan(Dishonor).

To me they make perfect sense.

my mum js passed away from liver cancer, we askd som1 very religous, hes muslim, nd he said dat dere ws smin like bad spirit afta her which took da form of cancer, he said dat she had 10 more years to live.

i dnt get it.

You shouldnt have asked any muslim or any other astrologers.

Gurmat shanuo eh nahi kehndi.

We are told by guroo maharaj ji to stay in bhana.... living by his will.

We as human beings its our nature to get whatever we wants... but somewhere along the line we need to give up anyhow...not today then tom.

Recite sukhmani sahib ji....mool mantar da patt day in and out... you will get your answers...

Also ji... no worries.. when we leave our body ... there will union of our deceased family... my father passed away as well a year ago....but i do have faith in vahiguroo that after i pass away.. i get to meet my father and deceased relatives.... just be good, kind and do bandagi of vahiguroo.. and everything will be good ji... just give it little bit time to heal.

My ardas is with you ji.

May Vahiguroo hugs everyone and give those peace of mind (shanti) who is in needy of him.

wel it wsnt us who askd it ws my massi who askd she lives in india n she aint into sikhi. bt dat mans healed quite alot of ppl. he healed dis lady who had cancer in her leg, n da docz wer gona cut it n now shes js fine,its bin so many years. somtimes wen ppl pray like HEAPS dey get da abilitiy to heal da sik, he said he cudve heald my mum bt she ws on last stage. som ppl do da same kina thing thru reiki meditation.

dat man also healed my cuz she ws posessed n she used to scream n she wudnt b able to breathe dat mans made her beta.

Sarblohi, even if the guy did heal people, that deosnt make him "special" or whateva, becoz even if the peep's that get healed, they will also have to leave earth one day, we all have to go at sometime, even these healers....there time will come aswell

only god is control of dat, whether its good or bad, everything is controlled by god, hes knows best, even though you probably think he's caused you pain, that your moms passed away, only waheguru knows what best for you, yes even beyond your imagination of thoughts

Wahguru is our beloved, our jaan, basically everything

Waheguru is our parent, yes thats including our elders aswell, all of us will die some day.........

and during the time we are still breathing with should try to master our life the way waheguru ji required us to do

i hope that makes sense

The afterlife :D an intresting dimention of demi gods and demons, and all those who fall into the spectrum within these two extremes.

Going back to the original question what happens if someone dies before their time,

I will start with a little story, Garur was a half bird half man and he was sitting ontop of mount Kalaish at the door of Shiv Jis palace, as he looked around he saw a beutiful small bird pirched ontop of the doorway and he wondered to himself wow what a gorgeous chick (little joke ;)) anyway he became quite attracted to the little bird, and while he sat there thinking about how to approach her, Yamraj came walking past on his way to see ShivJi. Now in indian tradition a mere glance from Yamraj means that death will soon come to whoever he looks at. As Yamraj passed through the doorway he looked up at the bird waited for a moment and then continued onwards. Garur became worried and thought that Yamraj will be taking this poor little bird away when he returns from seeing Shivji. Trying to be a hero, he decided to save the poor little bird, he grabbed it with his claws and flew many many miles away and left the little bird on a rock in a jungle somewhere. He then returned to Mount Kalaish, and waited for Yamraj to return. As Yamraj walked by Garur stopped him and asked, Before you went in to see shivji why did you look at that poor little bird ? Yamraj replied, I was amazed and baffled, because I knew that this little bird was going to be eaten by a python while it sat on a rock many miles from here, and I couldnt understand how such a small bird would travel such a great distance. But it is written that it shall die there and so it shall be. After saying that Yamraj walked off.

This story highlights the fact that there is no such thing as before your time, innocent or not, your time is alread set.

Your time can be avoided and moved about abit like in final destination the movie. But this doesnt mean you have become immortal it just means another time is set. When we say this or that is written down, we do not mean written down literaly in black and white, it is written down with the invisable ink called karam. By saying it is already decided we mean that there is no possibility of you preforming something which has not already been catered for. You can't out smart god !

There are certain milestones which you must cross no matter how hard you attempt to avoid them these are written down by your previous karam. And these too can be moved back and forth but such milestones must be crossed. Two of the main milestones are birth.. and death..

Remember this is not the only life you live it is a passing from one physical existence to the next., until you reach a state of liberation.

Suicide

Well there are many theories behind suicide, however suicide is bad not because you through away something God gave you, its not bad because it wasnt your time. etc etc.. Suicide is another state of death, so even though people regard suicide as against the will of God, everything including suicide is within his hukam. Nothing is beyong the hukam of akaal purakh.

Now im not saying suicide is a good thing or even acceptable, the concept of hell fire and so forth after committing such an act is true in the sense that suicide has a negative effect on your cosmic journey. Dying in such a state will be infused in your ghost, and as it roams the afterlife it will not be looking to achieve another womb and hence rebirth but looking to avoid life and remain in a state of ghost attempting to find a location which has less pain and suffering, and unless some greater entity (sant, guru, god, rishi, prophet, pandit, diety, etc etc) shows you compassion and leads you out of that blind hell you remain wondering in the state of a ghost, full of negative memories and thoughts which echo into an eternity of hell. As there is no such thing as time in the spirtual dimension. just like in dreams. Time is a physical entity not a spiritual one.

I think im going into this abit too deep and I dont want to go over your heads so I will just end this post here and maybe add some more on a later date.

lol yaar god and dharamraj are not stupid, neither are you.

Only you know the intent with which you preform an action. If you go to that place because of your beliefs or love for someone then when you die you will not be in a negative state, hence cant be suicide,

If you go there wanting to escape life and reality and hence you go into that situation as a means to kill yourself, then its suicide.

i agree with what dynamic banda said... i think...

my question is: how can you say that you weren't meant to die at a certain time? i think that it's plausible for someone to say: "well gee, i didn't expect DEATH at this moment." but to actually say: "NOOOOO! it's not my time yet!"... isn't that sort of like ur sayin that u know what ur destiny should be rather than what is already allotted for u according to ur karams/etc.?

hmmm....