hungry

guv

I made chips

ooo... can i have some?

but i burnt them

i don't mind.

but i still ate them, now my stomach hurt

hmmm... risk of substantial damage to stomach lining & intense diarrhoea... but soo hungry... f**k it, i'll still eat them!

im going to the loo. brb

that's waay too much information singh! (but at least u've invented a new powerful laxative!!) :LOL:

daal roti khao sachkhand jao

jai jai shri baba jt ji... u have revealed the secret to entering sachkhand... tuhi nirankar!! :D

LOL@ new laxative

uuuuuuuuuuuuuu guysssssss are so gandha-shyt orientated

hmmm... first u laugh at a joke about helping make the process of faeces evacuation a smooth & tolerable one... then u accuse us of being shyt orientated!

who is the bigger fool... the fool who foolishly jokes about a foolish subject... or the fool's fool who laughs at the original fool's foolish joke?!?

& if u understand what the hell i'm on about (i don't!) u deserve a prize... how about some of mugz superstrength chips! :LOL:

it's such a nice day outside... i can't believe all u guys are spending your time on the internet. y'all need to get out a bit & get a life!!! 8)

it's such a nice day outside... i can't believe all u guys are spending your time on the internet. y'all need to get out a bit & get a life!!!

i am outside, just cos i have wireless internet around the house and garden and that i take my laptop with everywhere becasue i dont want to miss any reponse on sikhawareness and that i like jumping and waiting for people to reply to my posts, doesnt mean i am a nerd. u hurt me guv, boo hoo, i have a life, sniff sniff, take it back..... (please)....

lol

Sri shankardrishtanyayamahakushikaarna sutra, mantr 21:

'daalm svaadyamanam naalyam rotikaan

svaha satpaataalam khaoooommmmmmmm'

katha cheley;

oh great brown and buttery one, with the consort of leavened bread as your support, take me to the heavenly plane through the culinary wisdom of your essence...hmmmmmmmmmm

obviously the commentary of Sri Sirka Piaaz will add a deeper, sharper quality to the essence of this mantr.

Furthermore, please note that the term 'daalm' is context specific, depending on the nature of the suffix (e.g. moongam, kala-ang, yellowusti)

if what I have stated has caused offence to anyone please forgive me