ALL INDIAN MEDIA IS ANTI-SIKH,CAN CHEQE YOUR SELF

PUNNU5000

WAHEGURU JI DA KHALSA

WAHEGURU JI DI FATEH

SAARE VEERO ,,,,,SAT SHRI AKAL JI

I JASVINDER SINGH ,FROM NEW DELHI -INDIA,REALLY-REALLY FEEL THAT IN OUR BOLLYWOOD OR ANY MEDIA SYSTEM IS ONLY AND ONLY ANTI-SIKH

FROM 84 ROITS THE OUR MEDIA STARTS ONLY ANTI -SIKH THINKING

IN MY NEXT POSTS I WILL GIVE YOU EXAMPLES TO PROOVE MY WORDS ,PLESE VEERO REPLY ME TO PROOVE

:oops::oops: :oops

Moderator's Note: Welcome to Sikhawareness Bhaaji. Before posting be sure you have read the rules of this site. We dont allow caps lock like typing in CAPITAL LETTERS ----< like that... It means that you are actually yelling on a forum in western terminology. Lets be polite and discuss this issue.

I hope you enjoy your stay :D

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Gurfateh

As most Hindu Brothers and sisters are the followers of hindusim which is more of secular charector often they have thier devotion on ritualism.

In fact due to this often some get frustrated and do not bother about devotion at all.

Many are totaly devotion less and take thier gods and demigods as jokes.

As they are insenstive to thier own religeon then expecting them to be snetive for the relgeon of others is our mistake.

Lastly Das can say that those Hindus who have devotion truly do not affend anyone.

Devotionless and knowldegeless majority offend not only thier own faith but others alike.

das often hear vulger jokes reated to Lord Shiva and Lord Rama crakced by hindus that he feels like to kill them.Forget about Sikhs as often due to serious nature of das his colllues avoid that in frnt of das but now they have started to avoid jokes on Aceient Sanantan Dharmi Heros likie Rama or Shiva in front of das.

such elements have to be reformed.das does not know how?

I JASVINDER SINGH ,FROM NEW DELHI -INDIA,REALLY-REALLY FEEL THAT IN OUR BOLLYWOOD OR ANY MEDIA SYSTEM IS ONLY AND ONLY ANTI-SIKH

FROM 84 ROITS THE OUR MEDIA STARTS ONLY ANTI -SIKH THINKING

So how did a Sikh become Prime Minister then ? If what you say is all true this would not be possible. In what other country in the world are the two highest offices (prime minister & president ) held by people from the minority communities. Can you imagine the USA having a muslim president ? Look at the hard objective evidence. Don't base this on your personal grievances.

• 5 months later...

IMHO

Stereotypes help to create genres and genres help to create movies that will always be sell outs.

There is only a limited number of scenarios in a movie, plots fall into set rules and hence are labelled as genres. these common characteristics help the viewer understand the movement of the film and hence get involved and it helps the director keep some kind of continuitiy.

The concept of hindus vs sikhs, sikhs vs muslims etc etc also plays straight into the movie genre system.

Dont fall into the same stereotypes you are arguing against.

i think Mr Manmohan singh is doing nothing for sikhism but he is robot who's remote is in hand of s.gandhi.so wake up dont think there alot of things going on in india against sikhi so do something yourselvs becoz something something can make huge revolution leher. Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh