What Mystical Creature Are You?

Sukhi

hey everyone. some ppl here think i'm frog-y. but... i know better.

here's a quiz that'll tell u what kinda mystical creature you are. (click on the link below.) do it and then post ur answer! let's see what kinda ppl we've got here!

http://quizilla.com/users/carmabell/quizze...3F%20(Pictures)

according to my answers, i'm an ANGEL! hah!

You're like an angel. As everyone knows, angels dwell in heaven. They were desribed as shining ones wearing white and the idea that they have wings is believed as well. Guardian angels are the ones that many people think are dead loved ones who try to protect the living friends or family they have on Earth. They usually had blonde hair and maybe brown with flawless appearance and sweet dispositions. They were cheerful, hopefull, selfless, loving, and kind. Angels are the one mystical creature that a majority of people truly believe in. Encounters with angels are poping up all over the world and reassuring people's beliefs in angels.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're a Vampire. Vampires were the creatures of the night that were believed to live off of human blood. Count Dracula, being the most famous vampire, set the stereotype. They had dark hair and pale skin from being away from the sunlight. If they actually existed, it's very possible they had the skin disease that made you allergic to the sun so whenever the sunlight would hit it, it would hurt like crazy. They were usually snobbish and control freaks and kept werewolves as pets.(please rate)

I don't like it - I'm doing it again

You're a mermaid. The stereotypical mermaid had a long, fish-like tail that blended with the human torso at the hips and almost white skin with red hair or some off color like green or blue. They were the most fantastic singers and the siren type of mermaids would lure sailors with their lovely lullaby into dangerous rocks. They were mostly harmless and peacefull and they were content to simply sit on the beach combing their hair or in the water playing with friends. They never wore clothes and were always women. They were sweet and a little deciteful at times.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

You're a werewolf. Werewolves where mutated people who would transform into wolf-like beings and would lose control of themselves. Often times when a little child would go out into fields in Europe, they would encounter a werewolf and be eaten. They had charatceristics of their human selves but where usually hairy with canine like teeth and strangely shaped heads when they transformed. They often had bad tempers and would lose control of their actions very easily. They were excelent hunters though.

haahahaa! who're you kidding, u fishy blood sucking creature thing (aka beast)? haaa!

i'd be scared if i was either Rakash or HeyDudesWassup... apparently the vampires kept werewolves as pets... :shock: imagine having to suck up to beast! :( tis a tragedy, sayeth i...

haahahaa! who're you kidding, u fishy blood sucking creature thing (aka beast)? haaa!

i'd be scared if i was either Rakash or HeyDudesWassup... apparently the vampires kept werewolves as pets... :shock: imagine having to suck up to beast! :( tis a tragedy, sayeth i...

I'm sure they would be honoured to serve me. Who in this world would complain about serving the great Beast. Yep, nobody.

And I'm sure you have spent many days wondering what it would be like to serve a master as great as I. (and if u don't obey, then remember that I'm not a veggie :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: )

I Don't think its perfect.. .anyway

You're like a fairy. Fairies were the little pixies that usually lived in the forest with wings like butterflies and perfect little faces. they had brown or blonde hair and pale skin with freckles. They were entergetic, joyful, playful, very smart, and peaceful. Fairies are deffinately the most famous of all fantasy creatures. (please rate)

:shock: :?

1067461097_turesangel.jpg

You're like an angel. As everyone knows, angels dwell in heaven. They were desribed as shining ones wearing white and the idea that they have wings is believed as well. Guardian angels are the ones that many people think are dead loved ones who try to protect the living friends or family they have on Earth. They usually had blonde hair and maybe brown with flawless appearance and sweet dispositions. They were cheerful, hopefull, selfless, loving, and kind. Angels are the one mystical creature that a majority of people truly believe in. Encounters with angels are poping up all over the world and reassuring people's beliefs in angels.

Are you serious ? :shock: