Baba Jagjit Singh Ji Harkhowalae in Leicester

Kam1825

please if you can come and listen to Baba Jagjit Singh Ji Harkhowalae doing katha in Leicester on the 13th of August 2004 at Guru Tegh bahadur Gurdwara in Leicester between 1900 hours and 2045 hours. it is sure to be fantastic. please do not pass the opportunity if it is presented to you

When I was really young this BABAJEE came to our Gurdwara. I had no idea about Sants, not at all, I had no idea about how big the Harkhowal Dera was. But anyway,he was doing katha, me and my friend were sitting listening. My friend got up but I stayed and listened, although I did not understand much. Well after the katha he came up to both of us and asked my friend why he got up. He gave him no answer. He said to one guy standing there pointing to me "ahh munda teeka hai" i/e "this boy is ok". We were both amritdhari, my friend however about 7-8 years later cut his hair and became a patit!!! Very interesting. I wish I had known who he was at the time. So is he the baba that is on the gadii of Baba Jualla Singh ???

Yes.

Herkhowal is another illustrious nirmala upsamprda. His text Suhail Prakash which is a condensation of the teachings of his gurdev Pandit Suhail Singh ji Vedantacharya is absolutely amazing! He also transcribed and published the important Nirmala granth 'Bir Sri Mrigesh' by Pandit Sher Singh ji. He is a very great vidvan in the old traditional style. If you read his life story (published in english), he describes the life and mindset of a Nirmala very well.

the samparda was split after baba jwala singh ji left for sachkhand. Baba Didar Singh Ji look after the dera. Baba Jagjeet Singh Ji stay at Sultanpur the gurdwara of Guru Nanak dev Ji where they stated the words 'tea, tera' and fed all of the village.

Not sure where they are in canada however they will be back in Leicester on the 23rd of August.