Sanatan Sikh Talks

Yo people wassup, i thought as i havnt seen any posts regarding the feed backs to the talks i wanted to no wa ya'll thought bout em.

unfortunately i was only able to go to 1 of the talks, but which i found very interesting, taught me alot which really made some sense.

Jus wanna no wa ya'll thought of them, good / bad, but no anti-ness, no degrading other people. bcuz then that would infuriate me, thus i wuold have to go on a bender swearing at evry tom, dick & harr, thus getting me banned. n we wouldnt want that now do we :twisted:

n e ways enuf of the chit n the chat, its "getting late" so i gotta roll.

Holla at ya boy

the most impressive thing was my driving skills.

And I somehow managed to end up with a pack of ASDA (Wal-Mart for all the backwards ppl) Dry-Roasted Peanuts.

The last talk was also good, possibly on par with my driving. Couldn't make the other talks. Poor old MrB (won't name him, but he's banned form this site) went to ask a question then wouldn't shut up!

It would be nice to see what the Tat Khalsa minded people do, because Niddar Singh did ask a couple of guys to arrange a debate (as mentioned in the thread that got locked).

yo people was rong wid u lot, 49 views yet only one reply,

damnnnnnnnnn

so tru beast he jus wouldnt shut the fcuk up would he, god dang it, now ppl huury up n reply tell me wa ya'll thought of the talks.

ps, beast i want ma peanuts bk, damn thief

When will the recordings be made available online of the talks? Not all of us could make them.

Probably early next year, as soon as I finish the other updates for the websites, and release a few new ones.

The slides/notes for all 4 talks (...including the talks done at the Wallace Collection, V and A Museum, Brunel Uni, Kings College London and Warwick Uni) will be put online along with MP3/RA audio and MP4/Flash/Java video.

Oops, silly me...almost forgot to mention that the very entertaining Q and A sessions that followed each respective talk will also be featured, along with evidence of how various parties attempted to stop some of the talks from talking place at the various venues.

Mr Narsingha, not to hustle at u my friend, but wa sort of time frames, but i understand there are also many more updates for the sites to come, which will be kick ass, deepi my friend unlucky u didnt come u would have really enjoyed it :shock: . well i did. as i was not at the other 3 talks i was hoping if some one could write a review of them. u no the usual, brief write up of what Gurdev coverd.

muchos gracias