Is the future of sikhism in the west, india or both?

madcapper14

• 12 years later...
On 20 May 2003 at 1:16 AM, Guest said:

the future of sikhi is where waheguru da hukam is - that is everywhere :D:D:D

Wrong.  The future is where Harbajan yogi's white sikhs are.  They will make sure they keep sikhi alive 110 percent by preaching manmat to all and sundry.  

24 minutes ago, Guest said:

Wrong.  The future is where Harbajan yogi's white sikhs are.  They will make sure they keep sikhi alive 110 percent by preaching manmat to all and sundry.  

Yeah, while Panjabi Sikhs deal with their own drug, alcohol and caste problems so deftly....

11 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

Yeah, while Panjabi Sikhs deal with their own drug, alcohol and caste problems so deftly....

We can all thank  the Hindustan government responsible for deliberately introducing these evil elements in Punjab.  Caste will never dye.  Thanks to Hindus for their contributions in keeping this alive well into fhe 21st century.  

1 hour ago, Guest said:

Future of sikhi is in the hearts and minds of people that sincerely believe in it.

1 hour ago, Guest said:

19 hours ago, harkirat23 said:

Future of sikhi is in the hearts and minds of people that sincerely believe in it.

Most don't even know the meaning of the word   •  sincere • No wonder • 

On 09/03/2016 at 0:58 PM, Guest said:

We can all thank  the Hindustan government responsible for deliberately introducing these evil elements in Punjab.  Caste will never dye.  Thanks to Hindus for their contributions in keeping this alive well into fhe 21st century.  

You have to realize one thing and that is, when we start blaming others for our troubles then we just ignore our our own role in causing them in the first place.  That is all I have to say.

21 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

That's the weakest cop out I've heard in my life. Blaming Hindus when plenty of Sikhs themselves are all in favour of some rural pendu feudal hierarchy within Sikhs - without any assistance from Hindus. 

This blame game and refusal to acknowledge that our own abilities and endeavours can play a big part in shaping our future is more dangerous than any Hindu (or anyone else).

I hereby thank all my Hindu bruvs and sis for keeping this evil alive for posterity!! I also thank the Hindustan government in their role for introducing all the other malevolent evils in Punjab.  I know my 'thanks' were long overdue, so please ignore and let's move on.  

I also thank dalsingh101 for pointing only  one of his fingers at those that tell the truth whilst pointing the rest at himself!  Can you imagine the outcome if he was to point all his fingers at others?  I dare not even venture there...even to think about it sends shivers up my spine.  

On 20/05/2003 at 11:44 PM, madcapper14 said:

What do you think?

I think that Panjab being the religion's homeland we will always have a presence there. Politically our strength has definitely waned. We may be achieving more in some western countries politically actually given the recent successes in Canada. Religiously I think Sikhi has the potential to spread more in India outside of Panjab, than in the west

There is another topic on this forum, asking the same question in  "Why Sikhi failed to spread". Maybe you have seen that topic?