New Year Resolution

Nectar

No point having resolutions. Most people (especially like me :twisted: ) break them off the first day itself. I had started over drinking chaa (hold it! I said chaa, nothing else 8) ) and so decided I'll quit it in 2005. Next I thought I'll reduce it. But I had 2 cups on Jan 1 itself ( ofcourse one was at the Gurdwara :LOL: ). My other resolution was to quit TV, and then to watch only informative programs. But I still have the remote in my hand and am flipping channels coz everything is so boring.

In short, no point in resolutions. Just do what you gotta do, and don't tell anyone what your resolutions are :P , or you will be held responsible for not keeping them :D .

Have fun and enjoy 2005 :wink: , 100% resolution free !! :)

muhahahhahaaha resolutions....I had one of quit watching TV....I took the cable wire and rolled and put it out.... :mrgreen:...and to put the wire again I willl have ask my brother and hes a kaddu ..he wont do it...so TV problem cured :mrgreen: ....u can do something of this sort hunna...