Harbhajan Singh Yogi Ji's followers

Dalvir

my mom works for a newspaper called Chardhi Kala, and she told me that Yogi Jis' converts had left there place in New Mexico, and moved to a dera in india where they do idol worship. Have any of you heard about this?? i was surprsied when i heard this. Furthermore, I saw a pic of Yogi Ji doing Durga pooja!!! :shock:

at the holla mahalla kirtan program in east london on saturday night they showed a short clip produced by the BBC of a program called Desi DNA.

the clip shown was all about 3HO.. its a really gd insight (but short) and also talks about the businesses that 3HO have set up in the US, including having the most successful brand of herbal tea in the country.

i'l find the link and u can download and view it.. bout 7mins long

yep the video is a really good insight into the lives of US (White) Sikhs.

shows the success of Sikhs in the US (especially the goray sikh)

it also puts alot of myths in the bin, such as the ability to paath, which can be heard and seen done very beautifully in the video!!

Guest Javanmard

1. there is no such thing as White Tantra in the whole corpus of Classical Indian literature on teh subject.

2. Even writings such a Pran Sangali consider the practise of asanas as being at most recreational.

3. Even their lineage going back to Udasis is dodgy as it goes back to Baba Virsa Singh who is NOT a real udasi.

Born from a cult, living like a cult and ending like a cult.

Guru Nanak did not tell people: Buy my Jap Ji Sahib CD rom if you wish to progress in life!!!!

heresy heresy heresy...

1. there is no such thing as White Tantra in the whole corpus of Classical Indian literature on teh subject.

2. Even writings such a Pran Sangali consider the practise of asanas as being at most recreational.

3. Even their lineage going back to Udasis is dodgy as it goes back to Baba Virsa Singh who is NOT a real udasi.

Born from a cult, living like a cult and ending like a cult.

Guru Nanak did not tell people: Buy my Jap Ji Sahib CD rom if you wish to progress in life!!!!

heresy heresy heresy...

Please define Cult.