Sikhsangat.com = Anti-Raagmaala

Why Is That

Well i was posting on sikhsangat.com my views on Raag Mala but they would not allow it for some Reason. It seems that the Sikhsangat.com is very much AKJ controlled. They seem to allow post by AKJ's about Raag Mala is not bani, but dont allow who are pro raag mala to argue their point. When someone does mention that Raag Maala is Bani, Admin are quick to lock the topic. Or they will say that what is the point arguing about Raag Maala, if that is the case why do they allow anything to be posted on Raag Mala ?

[align=center:dc438146bb]Hears a list of Jathabandis that Beleive Raag Mala is Bani

All 5 Thakat Sahibs

Damdhami Taksal

Sato Wale Ghali Taksal

Bhai Daya Singh Sampardhi

All Nihang Dals

All Kaar Sewa Jathas

Johla sampardhi

Shri Chand Akhara

Nirmal Kutia

Bhai Kaneyaa Sampardhi

Bedi khul

And Many more...

Groups That dont belive in Raag Mala

RSS

AKJ

Some Missonarys

Do you notice anything Strange[/align:dc438146bb]

Included within the list that don't believe in Raagmala as Gurbani are prominent scholars such as Kavi Bhai Santokh Singh (author of Suraj Parkash Granth) and the infamous Babu Teja Singh Bhasauria (an esteemed scholar in the eyes of the AKJ) and numerous individual Nirmalas (largely regarded as defactors), Mahants and modern day scholars such as Madan Singh Apollo.

I wasn't aware however that the RSS are also anti-raagmala, please post some more on this, as it is the first time I have heard of this.

Perhaps the Admins on SikhSangat are just trying to avoid a discussion which will lead no where and will only end up creating hatred and anger. Its been discussed many times, the same points will be brought up again and again.

Perhaps you should post in their Feedback forum and ask to explain their decisions.

Perhaps the Admins on SikhSangat are just trying to avoid a discussion which will lead no where and will only end up creating hatred and anger. Its been discussed many times, the same points will be brought up again and again.

Perhaps you should post in their Feedback forum and ask to explain their decisions.

That's only reason I beleive.

Please confirm with Sikhsangat admins before posting threads about them.

This topic is locked to avoid un-wanted bickering and slandering.

Guest SAdmin