Deceptive PunjabiWeddings...

Guest SAdmin

I know family personally who got their Son married in India and when girl came to Airport here in America they went there to receive her and it was shocking that there was someone already standing to pick her up. She came out from the Airport and left with that guy who was already waiting for her. So, there was no NRI cheating here but Indian fresh bridal betrayal. People use NRIs as well to get to western countries. I have seen people who will offer you money to bring their girls here in America and tell you on the face that as soon as she gets here I can divorce her. What a shame!!!!

I once thought to add a special section on my site to give legal information about matrimonial laws in India. I talked to my freinds, Advocate Harbans Singh Saini and Advocate P. S. Sarna in this regard. Then, another friend suggested me that it will destroy the present image of my site, so I changed my idea.

Well, if someone is trying to be married in India, he should know the laws properly. I know that many boys are cheated by Indian girls, but they are too shy to tell their pain in public.

Chalo Aapaan Nu Kee?

Haan Ji, Beast Ji and table Ji, dekhiye koi kurhi tuhaade layee? :D